Old Time Enemies

Wills pov.

"Mikey? Seriously?! Only I can say that! Mike is mine and I will take him from you-!"

"Oh uh. Yeah, sure." I snap out of my thoughts and look at Mike.

He looks a bit uncomfortable and embarrassed. It's all her fault.

"Hey! Why slump around? Let's party!" I say, brightening the mood.

"Yeah! Im going to BEAT YOUR ASS DUSTIN" Max gets up and grabs the controllers.

"NO WAY, IM GOING TO" Dustin walks towards max and grabs the controller from her.

About an hour later, Lucas , Mike, Max, and Dustin were doing a group round. Ofc max and Lucas are winning.

I'm sitting on the couch behind them, laughing, and Heather is on her phone texting someone.

"Hey, Will right?" Heather puts her phone down and looks at me.

She's a pretty girl, her hair is brunette with red dye on her ends, and it's pretty wavy, i guess she curled her hair, she has some simple makeup, eyeliner, blush, and lipstick. She's wearing a black dress That went down to her knees.

No wonder mike chose her.  She's beautiful, smart, "kind", and a fucking liar.

"Hello?!" Heather says, giving a glare when I snap back.

"Oh sorry, just thinking" I look at her and she scoffs.

"Yeah, whatever, anyways do you mind if I bring a friend over? He's pretty cool" Heather smiles then texting someone.

"I don't know.. we don't really-" i get cut off

"Oh come on! The more the merrier right?" Heather smiles and looks at her phone again.

"Oh uhm, su-" i get cut off again.

"Great!" Heather gets off the couch and walks towards Mike, kissing him on the cheek.

I feel something inside of me burn, "am I that jealous?"

"NOOO!"

I look up to see max yelling, it says defeated on her side of the screen.

"Another round!" Max immediately restarts the game after that.

I cant stop thinking of what Heather is trying to pull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wills Pov

*Ding Dong*

"I got it!"

I scramble to my feet and walk to the door. I open the door and my heart drops.

"Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the one and only William Byers" a tall boy smirks with confidence.

"Aiden..." I feel a sharp pain in my throat, like I wanted to throw up. I felt a little light headed.

"Still running around trying to find that Cupid? " he scoffs.

I don't answer, it's like I'm frozen in fear.

"It makes sense why no one loves you, your just a fairy flying around hopelessly" he chuckles.

"Shut up." Someone behind me says.

I turn around seeing Mike, his hands are in fists and he looks mad. A bit scary..

"What?" Aiden spits out.

"I said.. shut up. You have NO RIGHT to talk to Will like that" Mike walks next to me and moves me behind him.

"Pfft. Whatever twig" Aiden scoffs and pushes Mike. Walking in and sitting next to Heather.

The party stares. Max is angry, Lucas is shocked, and Dustin is confused.

Mike suddenly drags me out of the living room and to the bathroom.

What the hell Will?! Mike looks at me in anger. Disappointed too.

"This is the motherfucker you dated?! I told you he wasn't good for you!!" Mike spits out, then sighs.

"You don't understa-"

Before I could finish mike cuts me off.

"Understand what?! That you couldn't choose a better person?!"

Mike gives me a glare. I feel like I'm about to burst into tears. Using all my might to not to I say.

"No! That I dated him before you!" My voice cracks saying that, a tear roles down my cheek and I start sobbing.

Mike relaxes a bit and gives a guilty but shocked look. He walks up to me and caresses my cheek.

"Shh, I'm sorry. I-I- didn't know" mikes voice suddenly gets soothing.

I sniff and move his hand away, still sobbing.

"Don't. You probably don't even love me" hearing me say that hurt.

Then out of no where I feel lips on me. Mike's..

I relax into the kiss and feel a hand on my cheek, Mike caresses it. I grab on his wrist squeezing it a little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOAHHHHH
MIKE WHEELER MAKING THE FIRST MOVE 😍
SuflowerRoseRi  YOU OWE ME MONEY

Suggestions go here
———————————>