A New Lie

A month later..

Mike and Will are going to hang out at his house! Mike was excited and nervous at the same time. Which makes sense since he decided he was going to confess to will!

Mike walks out his room and leaves the house. Grabbing his bike from the ground and biking to wills house. It wasn't too far away so him and will would bike to each other houses. But will had a flat tire and Joyce was at work and Johnathan was on a date with Nancy.

Mike finally makes it to the house and waits for will. Will finally walks out the house and runs up to mike, hugging him and sitting behind Mike.

The two boys go back to mikes house. Will getting off first and mike following behind him. Both boys walking in the house and going to mikes basement.

Wills sits on the couch and mike sits next to him

Mike fiddles his fingers and says "will, do you uh. Do you like someone?"

Will looks at mike and gets flushed, "maybe.. who's asking?" Will raises an eyebrow in confusion.

Mike looks at Will and gets a little sad. "Oh. So uh, who's the lucky boy?"

Will shifts in the couch and starts to panic a little "o-oh uhh. It's uh. Troy?" Will realized what he says and starts to panic more
"Wait no no! Not. Troy, I mean!"

Mike is shocked, still processing everything "Troy?! Why him?! Out of all people, you chose him! Why cant it be me?!"

Mike covers his mouth and and try's to process what he just said

Wills jaw is dropped "Mike-you. Huh?!"

Mike jumps off the couch "wait! I- uhh no!"

Will gets off the couch and gets closer to mike. Mike walks back and start rambling.

"Imsorryididntmeantosaythatimeanttosaywhycantitbeanyoneelseiwasjustsoshockedthatyoulikestroyand-"

Will grabbed Mike and hold him down "hold on. Who said that I liked Troy?"

Mike gives a confused look "you. You just said- that. That you like Troy"

Will gets nervous "Whaaaat? That's crazzy.

"You are lying?" Mike raises an eyebrow and calms a bit.

Will tenses up a bit "s-so what if I am?"

"Will. Who do you actually like?" Mike perks up, in hopes of having a chance.

Will breath starts to quicken, he turns around and heads towards the door.

Mike runs towards him, catching up and grabs will's arm.

"I'll tell you who my crush is." Mike says in confidence.

Before Will could ask or even process anything, Mike turns Will around and kisses him.

Will hesitates, his face heating a bright red. He kisses back, a passionate, soft kiss.

Being pushed on the table, will puts his arm around mikes neck his other holding him up to keep the same level.

A couple minutes, and the two boys were catching their breath.

"So does that mean you like me too?" Mike said between breaths with a serious look.

"Was it not obvious?" Will scoffed and smiled. Mike doing the same.

"Just wanted clearance" Mike said chucking.

"Then yes, I love you" Will said with a bright smile. Scooting back a little to giving space between the two before another moment happens.

"I love you too but," Mike starts to get nervous, and Will can see it clearly. "How are we gonna tell everyone, especially el?"

Will realizes all of it. Considering mike and el broke up a month ago. Even though el broke up with mike, she is still regretful for that and wanted to get back together with him.

"Oh, I actually never thought of that!" Will says while fiddling his fingers, trying to shift away from mike.

Will secretly had a boyfriend, they broke up two months ago and never mentioned it again. He knows what it feels like to be left and seeing them with someone else. It was horrible..

"Do you uh.. are you fully sure your bi?" Will asks in a frighten tone, his other boyfriend lied to him about being gay, considering he was dating a girl.

"I'm not... I'm not sure.." Mike frowns, a little disappointed.

"Well, how about you date other people?" Will's heart breaks once he said that, he really did not want that to happen but it's the only way.

"Date other people? But.. isn't that cheating?" Mike give a confused look, aware what might happen.

"No, cause I'm allowing you.." Will gives a soft smile, still a little heartbroken.

"But.. that's still cheating.. even if your allowing me." Mike's mind starts running everywhere.

"Then... then. I guess we have to break up..." wills eyes get glossy in the light.

"......what?" Mikes voice cracks, tears forming and falling down his face.

"I know, I know it's just... ever since vecna attacked, my past, when I went missing.... I-I- I cant trust as well anymore. I'm sorry! I-"

Mike ignores Will and cries "you know what? Fine. I'll date other people, I'll just make myself the happiest person! Just go will."

"B-But.."

"Will please!" Mike raises his voice, still cracking from the tears.

"Mike.. you brought me here..." Will says tears still falling.

"F*ck, yeah ok. Let's go" mike says, his voice in a tone. He walks out not waiting for will.

Will follows Mike and leaves the house, seeing mike waiting he gets behind him on the bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh nooo! Not our BYLER. AUGH. 😢

Don't worry. It will get better for the two boys. I promise!

Thank you for reading ♥️

Suggestions go here
------------------------------>