Kazuha x injured reader

Hey guys, here's a request from @dilkdruzi. Hope you guys enjoy!

There were many things that Kazuha inadvertently expressed his displeasure in doing, one of which was fighting. That's why he tried to avoid conflict as much as possible. However, you two were bound to argue over him joining the Crux Fleet with Captain Beidou. It wasn't that you didn't trust him to come back, but rather that you were worried about people looking for him if he had to visit Inazuma. You yourself were from the Land of Eternity, and had met Kazuha shortly before the Vision Hunt Decree was issued alongside the Sakoku Decree. You met him through his best friends, Thoma and Tomo. You had decided to go to Liyue shortly before the Decrees were issued, and you'd been by Kazuha's side ever since.

"Why can't you see that I'm trying to make sure you stay safe?!"

"There's no point in arguing this, I'm going to join the Crux."

"But I can't go with you? That makes no sense!"

"(Y/N)... that's enough, please..."

This was the fifth time this week that you were arguing with him, and to be honest, Kazuha was getting tired of it.

"I don't see why-"

"I said that's enough."

You stopped when he glared at you, his eyes narrowed as he spoke. "Whether or not you think that it's a good idea, I will be joining the Crux fleet. So just drop it already, because I will not be changing my mind." he spoke, his posture rigid, and out of place. He was fed up with this pointless argument. "Then who's going to help me hone my skills? Because no one else in Liyue Harbor knows my way of fighting, save for you." you asked. Kazuha took a deep breath, before glaring at you again. "You know, sometimes, there are people who are beyond help in certain things. You are beyond help in the field of battle." he said, his soft voice feeling like a line of nails, driving into your skin with each word from his mouth. "You don't mean that." you said, reaching out for him, but he held up his hand to stop you. "Kazuha, you..." but for once, you didn't know what to say.

Throughout the day, Kazuha heard your voice on the wind, heard your soft sobs and heard your sword as you swung at the air, trying to perfect your skills on your own. He heard your soft voice long into the night, pleading for him to go to you, but he held firm, not wanting you to think he'd change his mind. However, the next morning, things were still.

They were silent.

Kazuha didn't even hear your voice on the wind, but rather, he heard your desperate pleas for him to save you.

"Kazuha, please, help me. I can't hold them off any longer."~

He knew you were in danger, and raced to where your voice was strongest. You were on the verge of collapse, fighting ten Treasure Hoarders. Red hot fury burned through Kazuha's body as he cut them all down swiftly. You gave him a weak smile, before collapsing, right into his open arms. "Shh, it's alright, my Dendrobium, I've got you. You can rest now." he said softly. You were barely conscious, but nodded softly, as he carried you to Bubu's Pharmacy to get you help. After your wounds were stitched up, Kazuha brought you home and waited until you were awake, sitting by your bedside even as you were getting stitches that snaked up your arm.

Kazuha awoke to the feeling of someone running their fingers through his hair, and opened his eyes to see you. You gave a tired smile, your hand dropping limply after a few seconds. "I still can't control movement very well, but Baizhu said that I'll still be able to fight with a sword even after this with enough time to let my hands heal." you spoke, looking to the side as tears beaded at the corners of your eyes. However, before they fell, Kazuha pulled you close to him, sitting on the bed with you as he held you close. You heard him sigh softly, before looking up at him. "I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to snap like that, but you must realize that we need to make a living somehow. But, now that your hands are injured, it might be easier to check on your condition if you joined me." He said, taking one of your hands into his. Your eyes were wide. "Do you mean it?" You asked, causing him to nod. You hugged him tightly, burying your face in his chest. "Thank you." You whispered, resting against him. "Rest well, we still have to tell Captain Beidou that you'll be joining the Crux with me." He reminded you. You nodded, closing your eyes and allowing yourself to sleep restfully, knowing you would be safe in his arms.