Yandere Childe headcanons

Hey guys, this was a request from @Jamaica-chan. I had to make headcanons because I'm not good at writing yandere and this worked much better. Hope you guys enjoy!

- Childe is adamant that if anyone touches you without your consent, he will kill them. It doesn't matter who they are. Unless they're stronger than him to an overwhelming degree, he'll kill them.

- One such incident happened when you were with him back at his place in Snezhnaya, visiting his family for the holidays.

- You'd gone out with Teucer to get some ingredients for dinner, and accidentally ran into a Fatui camp on the way back.

- Yeah, it didn't end well.

- You told Teucer to run as one of the Vanguards tried to hit him with his hammer, which ended in you getting hit instead.

- Fun fact about Childe: it doesn't matter if they're in the Fatui, they're in danger the moment they put their hands on you.

- Teucer was the one who got back with the food and told Childe that you were in danger. He'd never run out the door so fast in his life.

- When he finds you, there are burns from the Electro and Pyro attacks you'd suffered from.

- The first thing he does is carry you back home, the walk being completely silent, save for the sound of you whimpering in pain and the crunch of the snow under his feet.

- He's pissed, because he promised you he'd keep you safe when he asked you to be his girlfriend, and he couldn't keep that promise.

- The moment you're awake and coherent enough to explain what happened, he takes you to his room after you've explained everything for a little... talk.

- "Come on, you can tell me. I promise they won't hurt you anymore after this, dearest."

- The moment he hears where the camp was located, it's over for them. They're respectful toward him when he gets to the camp, but he's acting differently toward the two that hurt you.

- They try to apologize, but it's obvious that he doesn't care that they're sorry, he just wants to make them suffer.

- And suffer they do. He forces the other recruits to watch as he slowly cuts them up, before finally deciding to be merciful by slitting their throats.

- He turns to the recruits that are left, a crazed smile on his face as he speaks.

- "I don't care who you serve, let this be a warning that if anyone hurts (Y/N) again, it will be me that they answer to."

- By the time he gets back home, it's nighttime, and you're asleep by now. Childe changes out of his normal clothes and puts them in the wash, before showering and then joining you in bed. You slept peacefully beside him, even snuggling up to him when he got under the covers with you.

- He smiles down at you and pulls you close to him, being mindful of your injuries, and falls asleep beside you.

- You didn't need to know about what he did to those recruits, right?