CHAPTER 1

In a dark room where a person's shadow was sobbing hugging her legs tightly...

"W-why mee" the figure spoke to herself sobbing.

"What had I done to deserve this" she continued "why... father neglects me.."

"I.. don't want to marry someone I don't know" by each minute her sobs grew louder and louder.

Today first time ever her father asked her to meet him.
She was excited and happy for it but the news she got completely shook her...
"We are going to send you to the black tower wizard as a.....................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sacrificial bride" is what he said.

"B-but why f-father" she asked her voice breaking and her legs trembling.

Claude de alger obelia the poor girl's father glared at her and replied
"the empire is dying people are saying that it is because of the tower wizard's curse" he continued
"To make him happy we wanted a girl who will be his bride and as a princess it is your duty to help your people"

"You're useless anyway it will be better if you just be a sacrificial bride atleast something good will come from you"

Without even looking at the princess the blonde emperor continued to do his paperwork not feeling any guilt at the harsh words he said..

Athanasia's legs lost energy to stand but she somehow still managed to stand straight.

"You will be sacrificed tomorrow so be ready" the emperor said before moving his hands in a gesture of saying you can leave.

Athanasia understood it well and started to walk out as soon as she closed the emperor's office door she began to run away still holding back her tears.

Running on the way she slipped and fell on ground with a loud thud.

"It hurts..."
The little princess was feeling pain everywhere she could ignore the phisycal pain but mentally she was full...

She was tired of everything happening around her she could no longer ignore it...
No longer.........

Back to the present the blonde haired princess was still crying letting her anger and pain come out.

She no longer wanted to feel these emotions not anymore.....

She was fed up of everyone favouring Jeanette and ignoring her........

"Why can't Jeanette be the sacrificial bride she is more loved than me and she is also a princess.." the princess griped the bedsheet tightly releasing her anger.

All night the princess kept crying untill her jewelled eyes were red and she no longer had any tears left.
She slept crying on her own on that night hoping she will never wake up and live this world but ofcourse....
Reality is cruel............

On the other side a black haired tall man was standing looking outside from his room's balcony.
He was no longer interested in anything he didn't had any reason to live.

Only a year before his master died making him the black tower wizard as he was his disciple.
He was really attached to him the black haired man didn't said it loud but he really cared for his master who he thought as a family but.....

Guess he never thought of him as the same way......
after his master's family died from a desease his master killed himself....

He still remember That dark night when he was telling his master to eat something or he will die his master just said some really harsh words to the already half broken heart of the poor boy
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I pity you" is what he said
"You may think you have the whole world but you don't you are always born empty handed and will die empty handed"

"You don't have any good memories to remember you don't have any precious people"

"You are so much pitifull Lucas..." The white haired man started to fade.

"You will soon know this feeling but I wish you don't.." his voice still calm.

"Goodbye my child......" Saying these last words the tower wizard faded now the only thing left was his ashes on the ground next to the window he was sitting before..

Lucas didn't understand what his master said back then he don't even now.

On that dark night Lucas sat beside his master's ashes and continued to sob for days until he decided to finally freeze his heart not able to feel anything anymore.

In the present Lucas was still looking out of the window with a expressionless face.

He wanted to forget those memories but still he can't....
cause maybe he is a idiot who likes to be hurt by past........

"Sir wizard the obelian citizens are going to do a bride sacrificial ritual for you" suddenly a worker in the tower barged from the door disturbing Lucas' alone time.

Lucas glared at the worker but suddenly remembered what he said
Like seriously a bride sacrificial.... ritual.

Does they think that the black tower wizard is that ugly to not a bride himself?

Lucas cringed at the thought and asked who is the bride the butler answered him keeping his head and voice both low.
"T-the first princess"
"A-Athanasia de alger obelia" he stuttered replying.

Lucas suddenly remembered something from the past when he was seven still under his master's care.

"Where am I" little Lucas heard a strange voice.

He followed the direction of the voice and came to find a girl with long platinum blonde hair.

He wasn't able to see her face because she was facing him with back.

"Oi you" Lucas called the girl on which she froze.

"Why are you around the tower" Lucas asked walking forward towards the blonde little girl.

"A-athy was lost" the little girl spoke still not turning around.

"Athy is this your name" he asked walking forward to her as he placed his hand on her shoulder she flinched and the sudden touch and swiftly turned to face lucas.

Now lucas was clearly able to see her appearance she had blonde hair with blue jewel eyes looking straight in his red ruby eyes.

His heart suddenly skipped a bit as the girl stared at him with a little scared expression.

The girl was holding a blue creature having the same mana as her.

"No athy's name is Athanasia"
The little girl spoke as she started to run away from him.

Lucas stood there frozen still dazed by her appearance but soon he came back to his senses.

He tried to catch her but she already ran too far away from him.

Young lucas just sighed and remembered what the girl's name was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Athanasia...' present Lucas thought about the moment he met her now he remember that she also had jewelled eyes which was the symbol of obelian royal family.

Till now he didn't knew why he felt what that was when he saw her but now he can as she will be his
Sacrificial bride......

_______________________________________

Hey guys I just had a random ideas of this and I was like write it soon so I finally decided to write it....

Well it's quite cliche though....

Ok bye!!
Love you all 💕❣️
Apple out~