CHAPTER-32

"so... what's you name little miss?"
The silver haired man asked smiling sweetly just receive a scoff from the younger.

"Didn't you heard sissy call my name?" The younger spoke nonchalantly.

"Are are you deaf or something"
She rolled her eyes as she say crossing her legs with a smirk on her face.

"S-scarlet...what are you doing?"
The blonde spoke panicked.

"I apologise for her behaviour Celine... beleive she doesn't act really like this..."
The blonde bowed her head a little at which the silver-haired man was just going to speak something but got interrupted by the ravenette.

"Don't worry sissy! I'm sure uncle is sooo much forgiving...he won't mind it...right uncle?"
The little girl smiled and looked at the silver head with a smile.

"But scar..."
The blonde mumbled but got cut by the man.

"The little lady is not wrong Athanasia...I won't mind her.."
The man smiled kindly patting the younger's head at which the ravennete looked like she would die.

'how dare this guy touch my lovely hair!'

====

After they finally arrived at the place where the princess was supposed to be the three got off the carriage and followed the silver head.

"I would like to talk something privately with the princess...so if you don't mind..."
Athanasia mumbled eying the silver head.

"Oh... ofcourse I won't...you can go alone.."
The man said giving space for Athanasia to go inside the prison.

"Sissy?"
Scarlet tugged to the blonde's skirt not wanting to leave her alone.

"Scar...."
Athanasia looked at her for few minutes than sat down to her height.

"I don't want sissy to be alone.....what if she would be sad?"
The ravenette looked down to the ground in daze.

Ofcourse she wasn't naive....

She knew everything about the family....

And that's why she feared that what if...the arrival of the new person would make the only family she have destroy......

"Don't worry scar...it will be fine..."
The blonde gave a soft smile to the ravennete while patting her head.

"Really?"
The little figure looked up with her doe strawberry eyes and tilted her head.

The blonde smiled and nodded her head.

"Fine....."
The ravenette mumbled and walked back.

"I'll be just back."
Athanasia said and stood up walking inside the place which held the once loved princess...

The noise of heels tapping the floor came in the few people's ears who were present there... everyone eyed the blonde and shifted there gazes...

It wasn't there business...they already had several important works to do...

Finally the blonde stopped infront of a certain cell...

"Jeannette?"
She called  finding the dark shadowy figure of someone...

"Are you...."
"Athanasia?"
The shadowy figure was now not there as the person slowly walked to the front revealing there features....

A girl with chocolate brown straight hair and the same eyes like the blonde came in the blonde's view....

She had seen her many times...

Smilling brightly or smirking slyly...

But this time...