CHAPTER-13

From far a figure of two people sitting on a tree could be seen one blonde and the other raven haired.

Athanasia was swaying her legs in air with her chin on Lucas' shoulder eating ice cream.

"Everything here is tasty..!" She smiled savoring the taste of the ice cream.

"I wish I was a commoner..."
"With a normal life........." A sad smile spread through her lips.

The raven haired man who was beside her noticed it.

Athanasia felt a hand on her lips she turned towards Lucas and saw him.

"W-what are you doing" she asked.

"You are messy..." He spoke wiping the cream on Athanasia's face.

After completing his task he took his finger away and licked the cream which was on his hands.

She just normally sighed it's been normal these days for her, Lucas is really cocky.

"Hey can we go to the festival?" Athanasia asked her eyes fixed at Lucas.

"Sure..I don't mind" he spoke shrugging.

He jumped off the branch on which they were sitting and rubbed his clothes removing the dust on it.

"Shall we go princess" he stretched out his hand with a slight bow and his hands on his back showing curtsy waiting for her.

Athanasia let out a small chuckle seeing him like this.

Surely she now clearly decided to forget about her past but when Lucas calls her princess she always feels different.

Like she is really one.

Finally Athanasia accepted the hand offered to her and got of the tree by the help of the man.

Lucas then swung his arm in air to snap his fingers but something stopped him.

Athanasia clinged to the man's arm inorder to stop him from using his magic.

"Wait!"
"We can go by foot!"
She spoke.

"Heeehhh" a disagreeable expression spread on Lucas' face.
"It would take too long"
"I can just use my magic and-"

"We should walk sometimes too it can be like a excercise also you are really lazy!" Athanasia cutted the magician's words and looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Lucas didn't wanted to make her sad so he agreed after a sigh.

Then the magician and the princess started there journey to the village festival.

Athanasia was cheerfully skipping and enjoying the scenery as they walked while Lucas......was just looking at Athanasia.

"Why do you look so happy?" He asked curious at why does the blonde looked so much happy just because of small things like this.

When he gave her so many dresses she refused saying she doesn't need them....

When he gave her so many jewels she still refused...

Then why?

He had always seen those women who became so much happy like they have become immortal whenever they got so many dresses or jewels.

But why does this girl infront of him doesn't looked Happy with those things......
Does these things gave her more happiness.....

But why....?

He looked at the blonde who was smiling brightly looking at the flowers and trees on there path.

Athanasia heard the question asked by Lucas and tilted her head in confusion.