CHAPTER-28

The blonde turned to find a silver-haired man with blue specs on his hair and orange eyes...

"S-sir Celine..."
Ijekiel bowed before apologizing then running away from there position...

He knew that mostly the judges are the most powerful in the empire... even imperial family can't rule over them...

"Thank you sir Celine...for helping me.
I'm really grateful..."
The blonde bowed and looked at him who had a small smile on his face..

"It's nothing lady.. it's my duty.."
"Also we judges are still in guilt of choosing wrong in your previous case..."
The silver- blue haired man bowed too making the blonde chuckled bitterly...

"It's fine sir... it's good that atleast you regret..."
The blonde gave a bitter smile before remembering something..

"Ah! We should go now...yo will come with is right?"
The blonde asked looking around to get a glimpse of her husband...

"Yes..."
The silver-blue haired man kneeled on his one foot while he held the blonde's right hand as he looked gently towards her with a look which could make anyone melt....

"I Celine Morgan...feel really lucky to be acquainted with a skillful lady like you...lady Athanasia..."

He lightly kissed the blonde's hand which made her blush a little much to someone's annoyance...

"Ah-s-sir Celine it's not that...it should be my luck to have someone great such as you as my inspector.....we all know how great you are... please get up from you knees..."

The blonde said embarrassed to earn a chuckle from the latter who was kneeling..he found the blonde really amusing to him...

"May I know what are you doing sir"
The extremely familiar voice made Athanasia flinch as she can already feel the chill and coldness from it.

"Oh...sir Lucas..."

Celine got up from his knees and walked towards him with a polite smile...

"The lady and I were just introducing each other as we have to spend a certain period of time acquainted with each other"

The silver haired man pushed his hand forwards to expect a friendly handshake from the ravenette while looking completely oblivious... like he doesn't know what he did wrong previously...

A scoff formed on the ravennete's face as he ignored the silver-blue haired man's invitation and walked pass by him to the blonde who stood on the side.

"Whatever. Let's go Sia..."
The blonde already knew how much of a jerk he becomes when irritated so she didn't  wanted to make his anger rise...

Though...she can't help but ask...

"Sir Celine will come with us too, right?"

This made the already irritated lucas burn in anger...

How can his wife still worry about a outsider?

"Yeah! Sure!"

This time without denying the ravenette snapped his finger making the three of them teleport towards the tower...

In a minute they standing inside the tower's 7th floor....

"Woahhh! Atleast warn me before teleporting! I could have gotten a heart attack!!"

Athanasia shouted expecting the ravennete to shout back as he was still angry but to her suprise the ravennete didn't said anything and silently turned around without speaking a word...

Athanasia just silently looked at his back while he walked to his room and slammed his door loudly with Scarlet who was standing beside the door being startled and murmuring a annoyed 'what the hell is wrong with him' and stomping towards her room without minding anyone's presence.......

"Ha...this guy..."
The blonde gave out a exasperated sigh while her hands were on the bridge of her noose with a her head shaking....

"I guess sir Lucas didn't appreciated my appearance between you both..."

Athanasia turned to look at him who had a apologetic smile on his face...

"Oh no.. it's not like that sir Celine...he's just a little moody today....I prefer you don't worry about it and rest in the room....as it's already noon..."

She smiled awkwardly than showed the man his room before walking away from him to her room...

"Lucas..."
She stepped inside the room which had a aura of solitude spread around similar to someone's aura...

"What do you want now?"
The ravenette spat out making the blonde flinch at his cold tone...

"Hey...are you jealous...I'm sorry..."
The blonde mumbled taking a seat beside the ravenette who was still sulking...

"Jealous? Me? Are you stupid!? Why would I be jealous!?"
The ravenette shouted annoyed while turning his head to the other side of the blonde.

"Ha...you won't listen, right.... guess I have to use another way?"
She sighed earning a curious glance from the ravenette..

He was wondering what way will she convince him....

"What will you do?"
He asked expressing his curiousity into words...

"Me..."
A smirk grew on the blonde's face as she held the ravennete's collar and yanked him towards her making his lips land on hers...

The ravenette was surprised at first then decided to comply with the blonde's action...

Who will willing reject such a alluring offer?

Surely not him...

Soon there kiss became passionate as the blonde's fingers dug deeply inside the ravennete's scalp...

Both of them finally decided to let go panting furiously.

"Now...am I excused?"
The blonde asked with a smirk at which the ravennete gave a grin...

"Hmm...let me think.... maybe yes...?"

The ravenette smirked while making the blonde lay on the bed earning a chuckle from her...

It have been some time since the both of them had some fun like this....

Let's not disturb the two in there practice and move away...

_______________________________________

How was it?
I'm legit writting it at night...I gotta sleep also... I'm too lazy to say something now...

So ig...

Byeeee
Love you all ❣️💕
Apple out~