CHAPTER 3

"how does he know my name!!!"
"Oh right! I forgot I was a princess....."

Athanasia thought shocked at her own stupidity.

Plus point, of her falling from tower was that a hot young man is standing infront of her.

Minus point, what if he calls the guards then she can't run away after that.

"You didn't answered"
"Are you Athanasia?" The black haired hot dude said breaking the silence.

"Yes!"
"Glad you know it"
"I am the abandoned princess Athanasia!!!"
The blonde stretched out her hands in front of the ravenette.

"Your introduction?" She asked with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"I am Lucas"
"The feared black tower wizard"
The raven head gave a smirk to her dumbfoaded face.

"Black tower wizard"
"Sacrificial bride"
"Damn my life!"

Athanasia cursed in her mind after she processed everything and joined the dots.

"Nice to meet you my wife" Lucas took the hand Athanasia offered and kissed the back of it.

Athanasia felt warmth rush towards her cheek making her blush furiously, as she withdraw her hand furiously.

Unknown to her some gaurds suddenly appeared there.

When the blonde averted her gaze from the raven head she noticed the gaurds as she gasped and hid behind Lucas.

She knew he is not safe either but he can be better than them right.....

"Please....I don't want them to catch me...." She slowly whispered shutting her eyes close in hopes that he will atleast help her.

Great for Athanasia the ravenette understood and did what was told.

He flicked his fingers and in an instant Athanasia was in the tower safe and unharmed if we left the part of her feeling nauseous as she teleported for the first time.

"You can open your eyes" Lucas said as Athanasia opened her eyes.

"Thank you" she softly spoke.

"No need"
"Either way it was of my benefit"
He flopped on the chair nearby snapping his fingers as Athanasia also suddenly popped infront of him sitting on a chair.

She was dumbfoaded and wanted to puke but after some time she came back to her senses again.

She was sitting infront of Lucas on a chair but like seriously can't this dude tell before doing anything!

"Don't do it like this!"
"Atleast tell me before teleporting idiot!" Athanasia furiously smacked on Lucas' forehead.

"Ouch!" He cried earning another glare from the blonde "you know right who I am!" He exclaimed in irritation.

"Yeah old man!" Athanasia rolled her eyes listening to him.

"Hey mind your words you don't get someone like me so easily"
"You should be grateful that I helped you!"
Lucas complained at Athanasia's remarks.

"I am grateful!" Athanasia replied back.

"Oh really!?" Lucas looked her in desbelief cause her words didn't matched her expression.

"Yes!" Athanasia proudly replied back.

"Fine whatever..." Lucas grumbled finally giving up cause he can already see that the opposing party is too stubborn to stop bickering.

Now there was just silence between them and lucas was deeply staring at Athanasia.

Athanasia felt really awkward as the man infront of her isn't stopping to stare at her.

Slowly lucas got up from his his chair and moved closer to Athanasia.

Her heart beating like crazy at there distance "what was this feeling..."

Now there lips were just inch apart and lucas continued to moving more closer.
"Is he... going to kiss....me....."
Athanasia closed her eyes shut waiting for the touch on her lips but lucas moved to the side of her face taking of a leaf from her hair.

Athanasia was really embarrassed on herself for thinking like that....

But she was also deep down disappointed that he didn't kissed her.
....

"Athanasia you're a idiot!"
"A big idiot!!"
"Hopefully I guess he didn't saw me right"

Athanasia shifted her face to lucas and saw the leaf in lucas' hand burn into ashes as he had a annoyed expression on his face.

(Apple: not me thinking lucas is jealous of that leaf cause it dared to touch his athy 🙌😏)

"What's with burning the poor leaf" Athanasia nagged at him as he groaned.

"Shut up!" Lucas just scolded her on which she turned her face away with a pout on her face.

Lucas found her reaction really cute like a puppy after being scolded by its owner.
He wanted to squeeze her puffed cheeks.

"Pfft-" Lucas softly giggled seeing her like that.

Athanasia looked at him mesmerized his smile was........preety.

"I'm sorry princess please forgive my act earlier"
Lucas came closer to Athanasia and softly whispered in her ear
"as a apology......may I kiss you"

Athanasia became fully red listening this she pushed him away.

"I-i don't w-want a k-kiss from you!"
Athanasia spatted on which Lucas giggled more.

"But didn't you wanted it earlier" lucas innocently asked tilting his head.

"Cute..."
"No wait!!!"
"Have you finally lost your mind Athanasia because of him!!!!!"

Athanasia was struggling with her inner thoughts while also dealing with a handsome man infront of her.

"When I told you I want a kiss from you" Athanasia stood and turned her face away refusing to show her flustered face.

But lucas wanted to see it more so he moved here and there to take a glance but everytime Athanasia turns away.

"But you did closed your eyes when I came closer to you!" Lucas whined.

"T-that was because..." Athanasia failed to form words I'm her mind.

"Because!!" Lucas stood there waiting for the answer from Athanasia.

"Because..." This time before Athanasia could answer Lucas held her wrist and turned her to face himself.

"Because you did wanted it" Lucas whispered slowly moving closer to Athanasia's lips.

Her heart this time really felt like it would explode because of how fast it was beating.

She stood at the spot frozen when Lucas whispered his warm breath touching the skin of her shoulder

A unspoken feeling filled her she was feeling like butterflies were fluttering in her stomach.

Now there lips were just inch apart when-

Cliffhanger!!

_______________________________________

I put a cliffhanger knowingly cause I wanted to torture my readers don't know why?

So yeahhh I got time and I updated in the middle of exams so be grateful plus the updates will obviously be slow cause exaaamsss!!!!