CHAPTER-39

"say ahhh"
The blonde said making her mouth opening wide with a spoon in her hands as the ravennete ate the food on the plate then moved his spoon towards the blonde's mouth as she ate from his hand.

The both of them had a pink fluffy surrounding them while the others looked at them with a smile.

"What a sweet scene!"
The brunnete said with a bright smile with flowers blooming around her.

"Yeah...it does look sweet seeing the two lovely couple"
The guy beside her spoke with a small smile and a little nod.

"I wish I could be like that someday too..."
The brunnete mumbled supporting her head with her hand while looking dreamily at the couple.

"Rubbish. It's stupid"
"I'm going to go eat in my room"
The younger ravenette beside them scoffed jumping from her chair with the plate consisting of food in her hand.

She took a last glance at the two while hiding her bright smile before running away inside her room.

"That kid is tsundere I can say for sure"
The brunnete smirked looking at the younger shutting her door with a glare looking towards the brunnete.

"Tsu-what?"
The silver haired guy tilted his head in confusion of the newly found word.

"Don't you know what is it?"
The jewelled-eyes brunnete asked taking a bite from her food side-eyeing at the guy beside her at which the silver head nodded.

"Oh... ofcourse you were raised as the perfect guy"
She rolled her eyes as the silver-haired guy beside her looked troubled.

"O-oh...I-it's not like that! I was raised as a normal child!"
A little blush was on his face must be because of the unexpected praise.

"Not like I once said you were not raised as a normal kid...I just meant you were raised perfectly"
The brunnete reasoned at which the guy nodded his head in understanding.

"Well... don't ya' know how to eat? Don't waste food"
She glared at the silver head making him look at the food kept on the table infront of him.

"No... it's just that...I am not comfortable at this new place.

He mumbled trying to take a bite from his food with a gloomy aura surrounding him.

"It's too bright here..."

Raising her brow the brunnete glanced at him making him flinch a little.

"D-did I just say something? Forget it please"
He spoke swiftly stuffing food in his mouth while the brunnete still glanced at him.

"Bright....it might be true....this place is just too bright..."
Finally shifting from the guy the brunnete looked towards the two people bickering and then clinging to each other with another woman beside them smilling at them with a motherly gaze.

....this place is just too bright.

The two of them glanced at the family with an unreadable expression written on their faces while a gloomy aura surrounded them...

They just felt like they could not belong there....

"Anyway eat before you go skinny and die man"
Changing her attention from the people to her food the brunnete rolled her eyes taking a bite from her spoon.

"Sure...I should eat..."
The silver head mumbled as he also took a bite from his food.

====

"Eat it kitty"
The ravenette plopped on her bed ordering the blonde to eat.

Much to her confusion the blonde just sat there looking at the food with curious eyes.

"Eat! Aren't you hungry?"
She asked earning a look from him.

"You have to eat too!"
He shouted getting up and bringing the ravennete close to the plate of food.

"No....I don't feel like eating"
The ravenette mumbled making the blonde pout.

"Young kids should get all the meals to be healthy! So eat!"
He bickered earning a eye roll from the ravenette.

"Shut up! I bought it for you so just gobble it up kitty"
She said starting to walk away to the bed but was stopped by the blonde as he pulled her on the ground to sit beside him.

"Eat with me or I would not eat too!"
He shouted making a troubled look appeared on the ravennete's face.

"You would be sick if you don't eat..."
She said but earned a 'hmph' from the blonde.

"You would be sick too!"
He reasoned pouting.

After a while the ravenette just sighed and agreed making the blonde smile a bright smile with flowers blooming around him.

"Alright! Let's eat"
He exclaimed taking a spoon and pointing it towards the ravennete's mouth.

"I'll feed you!"
He smiled making the ravennete put a disgusted expression.

"I have hand if you know"
She said as the once bright aura beside the blonde turned to gloomy.

"D-does scar doesn't like me..."
He spoke sadly making the ravenette trouble.

"Arghhhh! Fine!!"
She said in a agitated voice as the blonde's aura turned bright once again.

"Then open your mouth!"
He smiled as the ravennete did the same as he said with a embarrassed blush.

And just a while ago she was calling it stupid...

How embarassing!!!

====

"Can I sleep while hugging you?"
Athanasia asked making lucas look at her and give a small smile.

"There's no need to ask"
He said laying on the bed while patting the space beside him.

"You're so sweet!"
The blonde exclaimed snuggling inside the blanket hugging the ravennete with a small blush.

"Not sweeter than you though..."
The ravennete mumbled with smirk before hugging the blonde too while she glared at him.

"Don't be mad....I love you..."
He nibbled making the blonde blush and heave a sigh of defeat.

"Stupid....I love you too..."
She mumbled snuggling beside him as they both had a warm smile on their faces.

That night all the people in tower had a nice sleep after a long time with the two couples snuggling.

_______________________________________

How was it?!

This chapter was specially for my sis!
I hope you liked it...they finally ate food!

Also they reconciled! And I swear I need some practice in writing lucathy fluff again other than family fluff...

Alright bye!!
Love you all ❣️💕
Apple out~