CHAPTER-45

I looked at the scene infront of me in horror as my hands covered my mouth while I screamed.

Lucas stood infront of me as he blocked the attack coming from anastacius...

But...

He got hit by the shot instead of me...

"Lucas!?"
I shouted trying to hold him while he fell on the ground weakly.

The attack got straight at the left side of his chest...

On his heart.....

Slowly black liquid poured out of his mouth.

He coughed vigorously as the black liquid came out of his mouth.

His lips started to turn black too...

"Lucas w-what happened to you!?"
I asked as he just continued to cough furiously.

"B-black..magic..."
He weakly spoke between his coughs before closing his eyes.

"Don't....die..."
He mumbled as he completely drifted into a sleep.

"Lucas!"

"Wake up!?"

"Lucas!!"

The blonde felt all the power in her body leave as she shook the body of the ravennete several times just to get nothing but silence in reply.

Soon she stopped trying to wake him up and looked towards anastacius with lifeless eyes showing only anger.

"You...did it"

"Why...."

"Why didn't you killed me..."

She mumbled looking up to him as he walked towards her.

"I wanted to look at your miserable face before completing my task of killing you..."
"And now.....I would gladly send you to your lover..."
A smirk was on his face as his eyes glowed with satisfaction looking at the blonde's pitiful state.

"Have a good rest... Athanasia....."

He put his finger on the blonde to kill her but felt a force pushing him aside.

"Scarlet now!"
Shouted the blonde kid after he successfully made the older blonde stumble back and falling on the ground by his paws.

He was currently in his cat form..

Though compared to a normal size of others, the form of that blonde was unbelievably bigger.

"Arghh! You! I should have killed you sooner!"
The man on the ground shouted as he tried using black magic to end the kid but found no one when looking up.

"Ha...they ran away..."
He sighed before a sly smirk formed on his lips again.

"But where? How much will they run from me...in the end they would have to die by my hands..."
He mumbled getting up from his position and looking at the crown on the throne.

"I would get that......"

====

"Is everyone here?"
Asked the younger ravenette dusting her dress before looking at the people in the room.

"I think so..."
Replied leo who had turned into his human form now.

"Sister... brother Celine.."
Scarlet walked towards the two who had two respective persons in there hands.

"Lucas..."
Mumbled Athanasia as tears started to pour from her eyes.

"I will take the princess to her room..."
The silver head carried the brunnete in his hands bridal style before taking her to her room and placing her on the bed.

Meanwhile the ravennete had teleported the blonde and the older ravennete in there room as the blonde didn't seemed in the state to do it herself.

The silver haired man glanced at the brunnete who layed on the bed looking peaceful as ever.

"I'm sorry... princess..."
"I didn't helped you there..."

The image of the horrified brunnete after knowing the truth appeared in his mind...

"I would have held you and protected you...like sir Lucas did..."

"But..."

"I became a coward... again..."

"Forgive me...I would not do it again..."

"I want to be the first person you call for help..."

"Please forgive me..."

He held her hand and kissed it before turning and walking to his room with a sorrow filled eyes...

===

Meanwhile the blonde felt lifeless looking at her lover's body like this...

"Sister...be strong..."
"That's what brother wants..."
Said scarlet trying to get the blonde to say something but it was all in vain.

"But...what had happened to him.."
"Is he really..."
The old looking brunnete sitting beside the blonde asked.

"No... it's a curse..."
"If he can't be revived in three days...he might..."
The younger looked down and clenched her fists.

"His soul would be destroyed...and he won't even be able to reincarnate...."
She spoke as the blonde suddenly startled her by holding her shoulders.

"H-how can I save him!?"
"Tell me... please...I beg you"
She cried as the tears were unstoppable while the ravenette layed on the bed.

Scarlet had her eyes wide in shock as she tried to not cry looking at the state of her family...

"W-world tree...he would help him..."
She stuttered trying to built up some courage.

"How...how would I go to world tree...I...I feel hopeless...."
The blonde held her head and looked pathetic at this situation totally losing all her ability to think...

"I...know how...but..."
The younger mumbled but it wasn't heard by the other's except for the blonde boy beside her.

"Let's go out...scar"
He spoke as he held the ravennete's hand and made her come out...then he walked towards her room and made her sit on the bed.

"Now...tell me what is it...you don't seem good..."
"You would have been happy knowing that you can cure your brother now......"
He said as the ravennete just glanced towards her hands in daze...

"Right...I should be happy but..."
Tears started to come out of her eyes as she tried holding them back but failed everytime...

"I have to go...for years..to save him..."

_______________________________________

How was it?

Like I seriously wish I could stop time to get some more time in studying...

Cause! After ten days it's gonna be my exams!!!

Please god save me!!

I have completed it till the last chapter so yeah...it would end in 7 chapters from now...

Alright!
Byee!
Love you all ❣️💕
Apple out~