CHAPTER 4

Before lucas could feel the touch of Athanasia's lips her hand came in between making him to kiss her hands.

(Not so soon readers you gotta wait 🙃)

"Don't do it" Athanasia walked away and looked away as a haunting memory came to her.

She was taking deep breaths trying to maintain her breathing before she pass out.

Lucas was confused at her body language as he was not really social so he didn't knew why she was breathing so much deeply.

He walked towards her and held her hand at which she flinched and withdrew it standing straight on her gaurd.

Her face turned towards Lucas as he noticed the horrified expression on her face.

"What happened..?" He softly asked her which didn't helped her calm down from her tension.

"I-I'm sorry I just need some fresh air
It must be because it's this place is new to me..." Athanasia gave a smile hiding her inner expression as she rushed through the stairs leaving lucas with a confused expression.

Athanasia didn't knew where these stairs will take her but for now the only thing she wanted was a quiet place where she could calm herself down alone.

The more she walks deeper the more darker it gets freaking her out.

She just wanted to get out of this darkness which reminded her of that day..

Finally she stopped infront of a huge door.
She didn't hesitated to open the door and walk outside of the dark.

Finally she felt relief rush over her as she felt warm rays of sun hit her face.

Suddenly lucas popped out of nowhere surprising her as she gasped in surprise with her hand on her left side where her heart was situated.

"I thought I was gonna die!"
"Don't you dare do it again like this idiot!" Athanasia shouted letting her anger out.

But she suddenly noticed Lucas' face and gasped even more loudly this time.

He looked exactly like raven her pet dog when he was sad maybe cause of his hair...

She suddenly felt a urge to run her hands on his long straight midnight Black hair like she does with raven whenever he was sad but controlled herself.

'Stupid he is not raven!'
'and control your desires!!"

"W-what happened why are looking like this" Athanasia looked away hiding her face though a slight tint of pink was still visible on her cheeks.

"Did I made you sad.." lucas asked still in his despair.

"Y-yes you did now get lost" Athanasia angrily spoke though she was not really angry infact the idiot helped her get out from her memories.
But she was just curious what he will do next.

"I.." Lucas hesitated for a moment and then sighed to himself Athanasia just chuckled at his actions.

"I'm.....sorry!!" He finally finished his words on which Athanasia just bursted laughing.
"I won't do it again....." He ended his sentence before softly whispering maybe which was not heard by Athanasia.

"Seriously you took this much time for just saying a sorry!" Athanasia said in between her loud laughs.
"You are really amusing!"

"S-so did you forgave me!" Lucas asked looking towards the laughing Athanasia.

Athanasia was not able to reply as she was busy laughing.
Lucas felt annoyed but still stood there waiting for her to stop but it was really endless so finally decided speak.