Chapter one~

"Dad I'm leaving for work" you said ramming your gi into your bag trying to hid the Cobra Kai logo from your dad. " alright y/n have a nice time" he said with not one single shit coming out of his mouth, As you left you grabbed the keys for your car and drove off leaving all the cares in the world behind.

Once you got to the dojo you saw terry in the doorway smiling back at you " Sorry I'm late twig I couldn't get past my dad, could I get ready in your office?" You whispered , terry looked at you like you just slapped him " I don't know why your asking boo (boo was his nickname for you since you called him twig ) you can easily go up there and change any day nobody is stopping you" , you walked off leaving him there laughing to himself.

You got upstairs and started getting ready as you were shirtless terry walked in " Shit sorry boo" he turned around trying to not to make you uncomfortable " It's alright twig turn around its all covered I promise I'm not bra less" you giggled, he turns around to see you still shirtless but struggling to put the top on " need some help hun " he snickered to himself watching you struggle " don't just stand there help me !"

Terry walks over and goes behind you making sure he's not looking at any part of you as he helps you get dressed as he's helping you one of his students walks up and sees you half dressed " Yo sensei Lawrusso you got some nice tits " you noticed the voice it was Kyler " piss of kyler if anything you should watch what your saying otherwise I will beat the shit out of you" terry laughs from behind you as he finally ties your gi up.

You both walk downstairs to see a full house of students - you watch terry as he gets to work teaching your watching his arm muscles go, his jawline showing every time he makes a punch and the way he is with his slicked back ponytail. After a while terry caught on , he noticed you staring so he decided to go up to you planning a whole bunch of surprises.

--------------------------------

He walked up to you lifting your chin up with his finger his other hand round your waist " Did your mother ever tell you it's rude to stare" you look at him whilst he speaks his face smirking every time he gets the chance " No because I don't have one have you forgot" you feel butterflies in your stomach you can't help that you feel this was but he's your best fr it's not like he feels the same way about you, your still getting lost  in his eyes whilst his hands travel up your back slowly rubbing it whilst going up.

Could this be the end of a friendship?

I know the story's not great as I don't right a lot and this is just using my imagination + it's my very first story so I hope you enjoy x