Chapter 6

A/n : be prepared this will end on a cliffhanger I won't be continuing this story until my other one has got back on track, prepare yourself for what's about to happen!

-------------------
Your pov,

After me and terry woke up from our nap we went separate ways he had to go teach at the dojo and I had absolutely nothing to do, due to my dad ditching me and the whole family disowning me everything has gone to shit! I cant explain exactly how bad I would just like to curl up in a ball and die right now the pain is unforgivable and I just wish my dad and terry could be civil so maybe we can have a life together without being judged.

I decided to catch up on some of my work since I technically still worked in the car shop I had to finish filling out forms and doing paperwork for my mom to print out and give to the clients, it's took forever since I haven't been down there in weeks I forgot nearly everything I was supposed to be doing but luckily I solved my issue. I guess I could try and work things out but if it doesn't work I will be completely forgotten in that family not a word of me to be spoken.

Once I completed the work I went to the shops to buy food as I was aimlessly walked through the isles taking things off the shelves and placing them I to the cart I bumped into a large figure " oh my god I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to" as the figure turned around I remembered his face , Mike barnes he's hard not to forget when he tormented you dad and threatened to kill you most you life but you see he would laugh it off going "it's just jokes" . I could tell he remembered me by the way he looked me up and down "y/n I haven't seen you in ages how's your dad?" My blood boiled at the thought of him asking about my dad but shook it off walking away from the man.

I felt a tug on my wrist, Mike had held onto it making me stuck " oh honey your not leaving so soon" his breath became closer on my neck his words repeating through my mind. What could I do? I was stuck! I felt mikes grip go loose and luckily I quickly got away " Mike whatever your gonna do just let me finish my shopping first" I knew it sounded stupid but I guess it wasn't planned for it to spill out my mouth?.

I finished my shopping which meant I was probably going to die! I walked with Mike to my car inviting him in because I'd rather die in my own home or car then in a random shop car park, the drive was silent it felt weird and uncomfortable because he could be planning my assassination right now with me driving the car, it took a while before I finally arrived home I had to invite Mike in obviously but he just walked in and sat down. I didn't like how calm he was at all that's why I quickly put my shopping away before walking into the office. In my office it had an array of weapons but I didn't need it for that I needed the office to notify terry about what was going on, to tell him to come home from work earlier, that was before I heard the door lock shut.

Mike walked in locking the door shut giving me no escape " I did tell you I'd be the reason for your end didn't I " he smirked at me his beedy eyes piercing through my skin. I got up to see one of my guns missing and I knew I had no escape especially not today...

As Mike was shouting at me I got a notification that someone pulled up .. maybe I had an escape after all!? I truly wish I wasn't that stupid. I felt the world stop spinning as the bullet entered my chest the loud bang echoing throughout the house. My screams filling the room before my body went limp causing my to collapse on the ground.

That was all I heard before I heard a man shouting " you fucking prick! You killed her!" I heard the sadness in his voice I just wish this was a dream so I could speak to him. I felt his arms wrapping around me letting the tears drop into my face before holding me close " don't die doll please I need you.. what about Johnny and carmen? What about our life together " I felt a smile come across my face as the way terry said 'what about our life together' that sentence made a tear fall out my eye " terry honey, make sure you look after my family for me " his grip tightened as he pulled me closer after hearing those words " I will I promise " his hands played with my hair as I lay there crying in pain I didn't want to die this was never my plan " terry I don't want to die not like this what about my dad what abou-" it all went silent I couldn't here or feel anything. Was this really my end..?