Chapter 5 x

After yours and Terrys 'practice' you lay on his chest occasionally hiding your face in the crease of his neck whilst he admires your beauty your wonderful coloured hair you beautiful eyes and the smile you gave him as you realised he was looking at you was priceless, you both lay there for a while not wanting to move because if you did you wouldn't be comfortable anymore and you finally were on his chest cuddling into him giving the occasional kiss to his neck.

It took a while before you actually fell asleep you were to caught onto the fact that you finally had the man of your dream all to yourself you knew what you wanted and terry was all that his perfect silver hair the amazing blue eyes that pierced right through you every time he looked at you and the way he smiled that would make you blush every time he did it, god you were head over heels for this man but things we're about to change.

You were both awoken by the loud bangs on your door " what the fuck do they want at this time" terry groaned just before you got up answering the door, you opened the door to find your real dad Daniel standing there looking pissed " WHY THE FUCK IS TERRY SILVER IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE" you dad shouted you couldn't give a shit about what he said so you told the truth " we fucked and guess what it was delightful the way he kissed me was just amazing" your dad started to look disgusted before turning to terry " you know what he did to me right y/n" you got fed up every time your dad was pissed he would tell you about the time terry hurt him like terry was the reason for all his problems " yes I do dad but I guess.. silver just runs in the blood now?" I smirked and I heard terry laughing behind me I could tell my dad was pissed by the way he stormed off leaving me and terry pissing ourselves.

"So I guess I'm in your family's blood now ey?" I smirked at the way the words rolled of his tongue "yes mi amour I guess you are" terry smiled at the pet name he gave you before patting the sofa where you had left to answer the door, after you lay back next to him his hand slivered round your waist giving your neck small kisses. After a while you both fell asleep again wrapped in a blanket of each others love and affection wondering what the next step in life will be for the both of you