Chapter 3 x

This is all going to be in terrys pov:

I have liked this girl for a while, her face, her body, her personality  is all perfect if I could I would marry her on the spot but it's not easy. I have a girlfriend..

Walking into the dojo on the stormy day was shit y/n didn't want to come in today so I was left alone in this massive fucking dojo with a shit tone of kids who can't really fight!

Then I saw her, the beautiful young woman walking in, I smile came onto my face admiring her beauty. " Hello boo" I tried to hide the fact I was very flustered but that didn't matter I knew she felt the same I could tell. Our messages have been getting more flirty and I wish I could just ask her out but I might make a move and break up with the bitch I'm with now!

" Hello twig" she looked me up and down and it turned me on but I had to hide it. " y/n gorgeous can you stay late tonight I need to have a word" it pained me to think she thought I was firing her but luckily she agreed.

Later on..

"What can I help you with handsome", the flirting here was just amazing "take a seat love" she took a seat on the desk facing me who was on the chair below her, " terry darling if your going to finally kiss me do it now" I did as she said and pulled her down onto my lap and kissed her : it was amazing the kiss lasted about a minute before someone interrupted " fuck off I don't need any interference" I heard there footsteps walk off and I pulled her back , she started kissed my harder than ever and her kisses slowly trailed down my neck leaving her marks it was her territory now and I was glad.

We were sat there for a while before I moved her to shut and lock the door because god knows what else we would do, she sat down on a different chair looking at me, drawing me in - god I was inlove I picked her up and pushed her into the wall smashing my lips into hers making sure I was gentle but atleast giving her pleasure. I took my head down kissing her neck I could tell she wanted more as she threw her head back and let out a small moan, it made me happy I had this effect on her but it made me sad we couldn't go further.

After a while we both stopped eating eachothers faces and we sat down thinking about how I am going to break up with my girlfriend and how y/n will tell her dad ( she knew Johnny wouldn't care it's only her dad she had to worry about ) y/n left me after a while she wanted to tell Johnny since he was more of a dad to her.

I KNOW I SAID IT WILL JUST BE TERRY BUT IM SWITCHING IT X

YOUR POV:

I left the dojo after a fascinating time , I got into my car and drove to the apartment complex Johnny was living in as I knocked he opened the door and hugged me " y/n! Hello honey" he was a bit surprised to see me but I could tell he was happy. " pops don't get mad please but I think I'm in love with terry silver " his face stayed the same with a smile " oh honey I'm not mad I'm happy for you aslong as he broke up with that bitch of his" I laughed at the statement she was a bitch who looked u up and down every time you took a step, Johnny invited you in and started asking you questions " So father to daughter.. did he leave those on your neck " yes yes he did it played in my mind as the whole memory played back " yes he did " Johnny's face was priceless I could tell he was grossed out learning about his almost daughter's sex life but it was funny.

Carmen walked into the room with a smile rubbing johnnys shoulders as she walked passed sitting next to me " hello carmz how are you? " I smiles at her i was the first to know about her and Johnny and she instantly took me in. " Nothing much dolly " ( her and Johnny call you dolly as a nickname and you will find out why soon) she smiled pulling you into a hug " so who's the lucky guy " I giggled she didn't even have to look at my neck she just knew " he's called terry he's a bit older like my dad older but I'm 27 so it's fine" she smiled rubbing my back gently " as long as your happy dolly "