Chapter 10

Please go follow my tiktok account at cvqzlver, it's mostly edits of Harry Potter stuff but it will expand and also check out my Remus lupin fanfic my girl
This is just a short chapter due to my lack of writing in this story I don't have a clue on what to write so deepest apologies all my love - o 💋

I didn't know what had gotten into terry but I didn't want to do I just went home and smashed everything in my eye sight if something got in my way I broke it so my whole house was covered in glass and that's when I heard the door unlock " I'm just here to get my..... what the fuck" I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face and that's when I say the look of instant regret on his face - but he doesn't deserve forgiveness not after what I have to deal with not after what he said and not after what he's going to do about it, over all terry silver is just a big fat prick who has money coming out his arsehole.

I loved him with my heart and he then goes and says he won't protect me and that we're over he thinks I only love him because he's helpful yet I loved him because he was a sweetheart and he only showed that to the people that he loved or used to , I wouldn't say he loved me now especially after what I did to his favourite mug... this may be the hardest break up for me as I loved the guy the most and told him my secrets, fought for him and god I even told him about my fucking dad! And this is what I get "terry get out please" he went to say something before he turned around and left. Thats when I officially broke I wouldn't say I screamed but I wailed you could hear my crying from miles away but I didn't care I was hurt the one man I loved hurt me and he does not deserve my forgiveness or anyone in fact , everyone in the valley deserves to know the truth about him. Yet he never told me anything about what he had planned with the dojos so I'm guessing he planned ahead incase I did go and expose him...