chapter 3

It's finally Monday and Jaechan is woken up by his loud ass alarm. Unfortunately he has morning classes and that's makes him want to loose it. He lazily gets up to get ready for school. He puts the necessary books in his bag and grabs his bucket hat and headphones before stepping out of the room. "good morning mum" he spots his mum in the kitchen. He goes and picks a packet of milk from the fridge and hugs his mum goodbye before stepping out. "watch out for the cars" his mum says to him to which he just smiles and nods before stepping out.

Jaechan's life at school wasn't any different from how he behaved at home. He never talked to anyone unless necessary like when they had group discussions or when the teacher talked to him. Otherwise he always attended his classes and when he's done he goes straight home. Although he sometimes heard people gossip about him calling him a bookworm some even called him mute but he pretended to not listen.

Though today what Jaechan feared or hated the most happened. He was just sitting under a shade listening to his music while reading a novel waiting for his next class, when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned to see who it was. A girl stood behind him holding her backpack straps. she had short hair reaching up her shoulders and she was currently smiling at him. Jaechan took of his headphones and raised his eyebrows at her telling her to speak up. 

She then started fidgeting with her fingers as she looked around.

senior, I...i like you" she then ran away living a trail of dust behind while Jaechan was left there with wide eyes wondering about what just happened.

He has never liked anyone before and he's afraid of getting into relationships because falling in love means commitment and that's one thing he's not good at. Just the thought of it makes him want to stay indoors even more but now he has to deal with this current situation. He'll obviously reject her but the question is ‘how?'. As he's sitting there drowned in thoughts the bell rang indicating the beginning of his next class. He pushes his thoughts aside as he goes to his last class of the day.

The class was awfully long as lecturer spoke as if he was singing a lullaby. Almost half of the class was asleep and Jaechan
—he wasn't even paying attention in the first place . He was busy scribbling on his notebook as he was lost in thought since the class began.

When the lecturer left Jaechan quickly put his books into his bag and rushed out praying not to bump into the girl from earlier. He honestly doesn't know what to say to her if they meet again. Jaechan let out a sigh of relief when he stepped out of the school gate. He quickened his pace not wanting to look back he even almost felt like running.

When he got to the house he quickly ran to his bedroom and jumped on his bed.

yah, don't run on the stairs " his mum shouted from the living room. She had a friend over but Jaechan was too busy to notice.

Jaechan has been staring at his beautiful ceiling for the past ten minutes. He can even start to feel a slight headache. Suddenly he gets up quickly seeming to remember something. He takes his phone, goes to Instagram and straight to his chats with Seoham. He said he dated before maybe he can help me with this issue. He thought to himself as he typed.

--------------------------------
How is it ☺️