Chapter 9

I woke up to my head laying on a soft pillow covered completely up, my hair was tucked behind my ear and I could hear the Tv going in the living room. I slowly got up. My face hurt to move, but my head was feeling better. My whole body ached, but nowhere near as bad as last night. I tried to yawn, but it hurt my cheek so I kept my mouth closed so when I yawn my cheek moved less.

I slowly peeled myself off of his bed and to his bathroom. The whole left side of my face was purple and red. It looked awful. "Andrea?" Matheo called from his room. I opened my mouth to speak, but my cheek throbbed. I walked out and stomped on the floor like a child to get his attention. He looked at me, then my cheek, and he frowned. "How are you feeling?" I shrugged, which made a sharp pain shoot through my chest. I clutched my chest and rubbed it for a second.

"Andrea, what happened?" he said, walking over to me. I made a move across my chest and winced. He looked at me confused, "can you talk?" he said and I inhaled a deep breath, "yes but it hurts to move my cheek." I mumbled, and he nodded. "What happened?" "Sharp pain," I mumble, and he kisses my forehead and it sent a tingle of warmth through my body. And before I could stop myself, I wrapped my arms around him and leaned into his warmth. "You scared the crap out of me last night," he said and I looked up at him, confused. "When I found you in the hallway, it looked like you were dying, with the tears and the bruised face and cut head. You scared me."

I gave him a small smile before leaning up and kissing his nose; I nuzzled my face into his neck and I felt him shudder. "Stop it, I need to take care of you, not fuck you until you can't walk." I felt heat pool in between my legs at his words and I clamped my legs shut, but they made a "clap" noise and he chuckled. "Sounds like you can't have what you want." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending goosebumps down my spine. He chuckled as the goosebumps spread under his hand on my waist.

"Come on, Isabella insisted on pancakes again." I giggle a little as he led me out of his room and to the kitchen. Right before we enter the kitchen, I stopped. He ran straight into my back and I could feel his hard on. "I need you to get Isabella facing away from us, please." I mumble. Ignoring the fact that he was turned on right now. "Why?" He asked, and I just looked at him, "please" I mumbled and he kissed my forehead. "Okay" he went and snatched Isabella and started tickling her, facing her away from me.

I quickly ran to my apartment and to my bathroom. A small headache started. Mico normally came and jumped on me, but he was lying on my bed, just sleeping. I shrugged a little and started putting on makeup to cover the bruises; I didn't want Isabella to see me like this. Once I was done I looked in the mirror and it looked like nothing had happened and like I didn't even have makeup on. I went into my closet and was still waiting for Mico to jump on me, but he stayed sleeping. I slowly threw on some sweatpants and a tank top. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise across my chest and a little once on my shoulder and a couple on my arm.

I sighed as I put on a hoodie and threw my hair into a messy bun; I walked out and went over to pet Mico. His breathing was raspy and was shallow. I picked him up, and he didn't move, just looked at me. My arms started to hurt from picking him up. "I'll be right back Mico." I say before setting him down and rushing over to Matheos. I rush in and Isabella smiles as she wraps her arms around me and I wince a little, which luckily she didn't hear.

I hug her back, "Hey I need to borrow your dad for a minute, okay?" She nods and Matheo walks overlooking at my clothes in confusion. "I need you to pick up Mico and carry him to my car. My arms still hurt from the rollercoaster called my stairs." I mumble and he gave me a soft smile before going into my apartment. He walked back out with Mico and looked as worried as I felt. He put her in the passenger seat of my car and walked back inside. I gave him a small smile, "thank you." He nods as he puts his hands on Isabella's shoulders and I wave before walking back into my apartment to grab my stuff.