4 months later

I opened the door and Isabella ran past me looking around, "we live here now mommy?" I nod, "yes sweetie, we do." She ran upstairs to check out her new room. I wobbled over to the island and sat down. After helping Isabella pack up her room, it exhausted me. Matheo came in carrying boxes, "here lemme help," I said wobbling over. He chuckled, putting his hands around me, "god you look gorgeous."

"I look fat." I said, and he flicked my forehead. "You look pregnant, not fat." I kiss his cheek before flicking him in the back of his head. He smiled before nuzzling his face into my neck and placing his hands on my belly. "Your glowing." I giggle. "Hey so I'm gonna take a nap. Packing up with Isabella wore me out." "Okay, I'll be in there in a few." I gave him a small kiss before waddling upstairs. I see Isabella in the nursery. "I can't wait to meet my brother and sister!" She exclaims.

I gave her a small smile, "me neither," I waddled to my room and sat on the extra bed. Matheo had gotten me a water bed to sleep on since the regular one hurt my back. I was so tired I couldn't even get my shoes off before passing out. I wake up to Isabella shaking my arm, "mommy I have a surprise for you." She said. I gave her a small smile. "What is it, pumpkin?" She grabbed my hand and started tugging at me to get up. I roll off the bed and land sitting on my shoes.

Matheo must have taken my shoes off. I follow her out of my room and downstairs. There was a line of candles leading from the stairs to the couch in the living room where Matheo was standing in a button-down shirt and dress pants, looking fine as hell. "What's going on?" I ask and Isabella just giggles before running off. I waddle over to Matheo. He cupped my face with his hands and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you, Andrea, and I always will. When you left our little town, I thought I would never see you again. I am so glad I got a second chance with you."

I felt tears brimming in my eyes. "Matheo, where is this going?" He chuckled. "I'm making your wish come true." I gave him a confused look before he got down on one knee and I couldn't stop the gasp that escaped me. "Andrea Russo, will you marry me?" he said, as he opened a little box to reveal a ring. I was smiling from ear to ear. His face was glowing from the candle light hitting it just right. "Yes," I said as he slid the ring on my finger. He got up and pulled me into him as he kissed me. "You are going to make a beautiful bride." He mumbled before kissing me again.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs. "What about Isabella?" I say and he smiled, "I told her to make herself scarce for a while after she led you downstairs." I giggled as he laid me on the bed. I felt like my bump was in the way, but he lifted my dress without a second thought. "You gotta be quiet," he said as he stepped out of his pants.

I nod as he slammed into me; I bit my lip to keep myself from making any noise. Throughout out my pregnancy, I have felt fat and gross, but Matheo never made me feel that way. He made me feel beautiful. "God, I love you beautiful." He mumbled. "I love you too, baby."

~ 2 years later ~

I grabbed Isabella's lunch box and attached it to her backpack. "I packed her lunch last night because you had the twins," I heard Matheo say. We both turn to see Matheo walking out with two smiling toddlers in his arms. "Mama!" They squealed, reaching for me. I giggled as I took them in my arms. "Good morning, my little munchkins." Isabella got on her tippy toes and kissed their heads. They had fluffy brown hair like me but green eye like Matheo. "Okay, I changed their diapers. Andrian tried to use the potty this morning but decided against it and Avery decided to start pooping while I was changing her diaper."

The babies giggle at his words, and I couldn't help but laugh. I give Isabella a kiss on the cheek before I watch her and Matheo head out the door. He stopped and turned around. "Have a good morning, Andrea Romano." He said before climbing into his car with Isabella, he was driving her to school before coming back to get on a meeting on his computer. I couldn't stop smiling. This was everything I dreamed about and more. My toddlers' each gave me a kiss on the cheek before wiggling to get down. I watched them chase each other around the couch and warmth filled my chest. Things could not get any better.

                                                                                The End