ch 7

(this chapter is referenced off of a scene from Hereditary.)
Tw; Child Abuse, Suicide Mentions, Underage Smoking.

Maggie told Went.

She told Wentworth that she got a call. It didn't go well for Richie, obviously. When has it ever?

"So," Wentworth said as Richie entered the house. He wasn't expecting Went to be home early today. "Your mother got a call today."

Richie shivered, freezing in his spot at that door. He swallowed hard and sucked in a breath.

"Yeah.."

Wentworth slowly walked over to him, rather threateningly.

"Why the fuck is that?" Richie stared at the ground and shrugged. Wentworth kicked his leg and he flinched at it. "You know why, don't play stupid with me, boy."

Richie felt tears burn the back of his eyes as he huffed. He wasn't in the mood today. "I was in the middle of a food fight and the principal called our parents." Richie mumbled.

"Hm." Went grunted and grabbed the boy's hair.

"Stop grabbing my hair, bitch!" Richie yelped out, punching the man's arm.

Wentworth shot a deadly glare at him before punching him in the face, the next fist pounding into Richie's chest. Richie flung himself back and ran to his room. Wentworth growled as he watched the boy run.

Richie slid down his door and sucked in his tears. He pulled the small paper out of his pocket that held all of the loser's phone numbers, and put them all in his phone to distract him from what awaited.

Once ever contact was in his phone, he sighed and made a group chat with them.

Richie made a group chat.
Richie added Beverly, Eddie, Bill, and three others.
Richie renamed the chat 'Whores'

Whores - Monday; 4:16 PM

Richie: hello there

Beverly: heyy

Mike: Cool, new group chat

Richie: made by the one and only

Bill: Lol

Eddie: Oh god
Eddie: This is just chaos waiting to happen

Richie: don't doubt the group chat king, peasant.

Eddie: Damn okay

Beverly: fr fucking peasant 😒

Richie: bev is my queen 👑

Beverly: as you should

Stanley: You're going to leave Eddie hanging?

Eddie: Stanley why

Richie: oh my beloved eds! im so very sorry for calling you a peasant! you're my king 👑❤️

Eddie: Jesus Christ

Mike: Everyone take the screenshot proof before it's too late

Ben: not like he can delete the message

Beverly: tru, this is imessages 😒

Ben: 💔

Eddie: Mood

Stanley: You guys need to learn proper grammar.

Bill: No, you need to learn that we're only typing letters in and sending them to each other as a way of communication, we don't need to full on pull out the Grammarly