You Love Me Not

Kao POV

"You love me, you love me not, you love me, you love not, you love me... you love me NOT!!!!!!!WTF!"- Khai

"Arrrggghhh I said get off!KKKHHAAAIIII!!!"- Kao

"Heeeeyyyyyy, you love me not??!!! Really this fake ass rose!?"- Khai

I was pushing his head out of my lap. How did I end up here on the rooftop with this annoying Khai or kid I should say? He was making himself comfortable on my lap and picking on the red roses I received from one of my tutors because it was a teacher's day.

I was walking on the corridors of our uni when a hand suddenly pulled me into one of the empty rooms. I nearly punched whoever that was because of shock thankfully I saw him from the reflection of the windows. It was that annoying Khai how did he get at the engineering building I don't. All I know is he dragged me up the rooftop and here we are.

"Why are you picking my flowers?!" - Kao

"Who gave you this? You like these things huh?" - Khai

"One of my students, I don't know for teachers day. Not really if they would give me a gift should be sweets I'd appreciate it more if I can eat them. Heh why'd you drag me here anyway? Don't you have classes?"- Kao

"Nothing, I'm bored and you're not replying to my texts. I can't call your house you're still not there. So I went out to look for you" -Khai

I smacked him in the head.

"Can't you just wait? I have classes you know? Why the hell do you wanna see me anyway?"- Kao

I fiddle with the bangs that covered his hair unconsciously, I didn't know he loses his eyes when he smiles it's cute. Till' I flicked his forehead.

"Ooowwww!!! Aiii KKAAAOOOOO!!"- Khai

I covered his mouth, does he have to shout that loud? Even if we are the only people here they might hear and go here.
He snuggled on my stomach hugging my waist while lying.

"I miss youuuu...." - Khai

"Shut up!!"- Kao

He mumbled to my shirt rubbing his face on my stomach.

" I just miss you that much, you don't miss me? of course you don't. YOU LOVE ME NOT!!"- Khai

I glanced at the poor roses strewn all over the floor, didn't escapes his wrath. The petals were flying everywhere.

"You believe that silly game?"- Kao

"It could be anything just not nothing" - Khai

His voice laced in sadness, still, his face covered in my shirt it feels as if hiding his expressions would do him good, I think we're way past that with all the erm... Things we did. I can see the tips of his ears are red.

"Khai... " - Kao

"I know don't say it, just stay... Stay here.." - Khai

I looked above the sky that was blue a while ago is beginning to be dyed in orange hues and a cool breeze brushed past us it was relaxing. I felt his fingers play on the tips of my hands as if making that gesture in the ET movie.

"Any connection I can have, I'll be just content with that for now" - Khai

His index finger connected to my index finger as well. I looked down and he was staring at me. I didn't know how long were we staring at each other as I find my face inching closer to him as he moved upwards to meet mine as well.

Then we shared a soft sweet kiss. That bubbling fuzzy feeling like something is tickling my heart. It was a short one but is one that would make you not able to sleep at night thinking why that kiss didn't last long.
I abruptly look up hiding the heat filling my cheeks as he buried his face almost going inside my shirt.