A Safe Space

Khai POv

When does a person become your safe space, safe place, safe everything ... Or whatever safe it is?

I didn't know I would feel differently with him over Third's, when did feelings start to change quickly? Why did he catch my eye the moment he drank that whiskey at the bar? Why did I find it cute when he winced at its strong taste that his mole beside his eye swayed charming me?

Why did it feel so great having him beneath me moan my name like it was the air he needed?
It was like I am on top of the world I could do anything.
Why? Why do I feel not seeing him like it was the end of me? Those sleepless nights since that moment at the bar and that damn strawberry I can't get over my mind. Now every time I see one I think of him and his puckered lips that felt good on mine I could nibble them forever.

Why? Why? Why? .....

"And the greek God Eros personifies LOVE and DESIRE" - Professor

I am currently in a classroom tackling gods and goddesses. And Love rang out to my ear. And the rest of the class was zoned out and I went back to thinking.

Yes that's it do I love him already??

"Kao Panuwat.... "- Khai

I unconsciously whispered.

"My Kao" - Khai

I was a lunatic I giggled when I mentioned his name, It rolled just right on my tongue I wanted to call him over and over again.

"Khai... Khai..." - Third

It was Third nudging me as I broke from daydreaming about those starry doe-eyed boy staring right back at me.

"What??!" - Khai

I got annoyed and raised my voice a bit when realized it I followed it up with a big fat sorry as I was not on my mind.

"What are you giggling about, you look weird and crazy?"- Two

"Uhhh nothing!!!" - Khai

"Anyway classes ended ..so where do we go now?"- Third

Third, we came to terms a week ago. He said he was hurt and the pain was there but he is now completely out of it. We can converse normally now, minus him going and hanging out in my dorm. But other than that were good.

"We're going somewhere?"- Khai

I wondered because I was on autopilot fixing my stuff and thinking of bugging Kao for the rest of the day.

"Yeah bbq place " - Bone

I looked at my watch there would be 30 minutes more before Kao goes out of their building, so do not rise suspicions I ended up going with them.

I didn't know I would be staying longer when my phone beeped and a message came from Kao, it was a first... He never messages me first but I can see 4 letters in there and it spelled my name KHAI.

It seemed like it was nothing but I felt something off.

"Guys I need to go uh er... See you later I forgot I have an errand to do" - Khai

As I hurried and got my stuff. It's a good thing that they just shrugged it off.

He never sent anything else, I was trying to call him but it goes directly to voicemail.
Wtf! I hurried to the engineering building looking left ad right in hopes of finding him somewhere. Then I saw June on one of the benches he was all alone.

"Hey, bud!! Aahh have you seen Kao?"- Khai

"Oh hey!!! Khai?right?"- June

"Yeah so.. Have you seen him?"- Khai