3. Living A Dream...

They roamed around the musium, making small talks, she would make small jokes about his old life. They were walking through the sideway of the musium, with coffee in hands. Natasha composed her laugh," By the way, I was wondering...how does dinosaurs looked like? You must have seen them right ? Tell me. "

He glanced at her raising his eyebrow," What ? I'm not that old okay. Just because we had not have multicolor TV doesn't mean I'm from.. some ancient aged world. " She just laughed in return. Steve felt whole again. Her smile was the most beautiful sight to witness. And her laugh was the most sensual music to his ear. Suddenly a boy passed through their side with his bicycle, in a quick reflect, he pulled Natasha into his arms ," Hey watch out!!" , that boy apologised and left.

His hand was holding her torso safely, as her back pressed to his chest. Her breath stuck in her lungs by this close proximity. Steve realised this soon and let go of her," You okay ?"

She cleared her throat and smiled at him," I'm okay. Thanks. " He smiled and nodded in response. They began to walk ahead again," So..what do you wanna do next?"

He smirked at her," If I'm right, someone said she's so tired that she wanna sleep all night. " She just rolled her eyes. " How about a movie? I'll get pizza and beer."

She looked at him smiling softly then grabbed his hand pulling him towards her car," That's the best suggestion. Let's go. "

They watched Star wars, Natasha's favourites, Fanatasy scifi movies. In the middle of the night, they fall asleep on her couch in her apartment, half way through the movie.

Morning around eight, Clint used the spare key to Natasha's apartment and entered inside. His mouth fell apart as he saw the scene in front of him. Natasha was sleeping, leaning her head against Steve's shoulder, his head leaning against her hairs, his hand wrapped around her shoulder. She looked peaceful, almost...happy. And Clint hadn't mistaken.

Then he looked around, empty pizza boxes were on the table, with beer cans were threw randomly. " Good morning sleepy heads !!"

Steve and Natasha stirred in their sleep then separated themselves, almost comfortably, like it was their normal routine. Clint was shocked again, how come in just three days they got along this comfortable? " Party was...nice I guess ? That's why you didn't bother to invite me ?"

Natasha rubbed her eyes roaming her eyes around the mess they made," Don't eat my head from the morning, boring Barton. "

He just rolled his eyes then looked at Steve who was still a little drowsy," Hello captain, wake up already. Never imagined I would see the day when Captain America this lazy, our savior, American Golden boy. "

Steve frowned at him, so that's where the annoying nickname came from. American golden boy. " Don't you have anything to do ?" , saying he stood up and started to clean the table they had made a mess.

Natasha joined him," Yeah, exactly what he said. "

Clint gasped at them," You seriously teaming up with him against me ?"

Natasha collected the empty boxes and beer cans in a bag and threw at him," Now go and put that in the thrash can. " He shighed but did that anyway. Steve just laughed shaking his head.

He then turned towards Natasha," Okay, I should get going. Bye." She nodded with a smile.

As he was about to leave Clint stopped him," Captain? do you have any plan today ?"

Steve looked at Natasha then at Clint," Not that I know. Not exactly, why ?"

Clint also glanced at her then looked back at him," Uh..I think I can trust you, so...join us for lunch with my family. " Natasha was surely surprised, because no one was supposed to know about his family, except both if them, Now he was clearly inviting Steve. But unknowingly, she believed Steve could be trusted.