THE TEMPER PROBLEM

18 + Mature content ahead 🔞

IAN'S POV:

He grabs my neck tightly but not tight enough to choke me to death and throws me on the bed and starts crawling on top of me slowly and steadily, I start moving behind as he takes a step closer to me until I reach the headboard of the bed . As I try to get off the bed he catches me and bangs me on the bed below the headboard and sits on my legs and catches both of my hands in one of his hands above my head and the other one trails down slowly tracing the shape of my collarbone and then my chest , my stomach my abs and then he reaches the hem of my shirt and suddenly slips his hands inside of my shirt , I can feel his cold big hands on my skin and it sends shivers to my entire body.

"Wh... what the fuck are you doing , get off of me you bastard " I say and see him tighten his grip on my hands as he holds them on top of my head . The look on his face is of someone who's hungry , and not normal hungry but hunger of lust and the fire in his eyes tells me that I won't be able to get away from him today.

"Well let me show you what this man with a small dick can do , it'll be fun you know and also I need to teach you how to speak with your elders or how to speak with your lawfully wedded husband" he says

He slowly moves his hand under my shirt touching my stomach and omg I feel my entire body shiver from his single light touch.

To be honest I have dated 2 guys and I am not shy to admit that I was a bottom both the times but never in those nights have I felt the pleasure JJ I'm feeling right now just by his mere touch . This touch makes me feel as if I'm in heaven and I won't lie but I kinda need this touch . He then moved his hand up my body slowly and stopped when he reached my left nipple and draws small circles around it with his thumb and then pinches it , not so hard but not so soft either , I feel a wave of pleasure and then he flicks it and a soft moan leaves my mouth and the moment realisation hits me I clamp my mouth shut and turn to my left , still squirming in MASIMO'S grip but he doesn't budge.

Slowly his hands move to my waist and he Starts unbuttoning my pants , I am not ready for this at all , the pleasure and all are on one side but having sex right now with this person who is my husband but a stranger I just can't, I see a blurry image as tears roll down my cheeks , my body feels different under his touch but I'm not ready to have sex with him. How the hell can I have sex with someone I don't even know or like.

"Please, I'm sorry, please don't touch me , I'll be...... behave I swear but please get off of me " I say while sobbing and squirming under him .

"Tears don't work with me pretty boy you should've thought it through when you disrespected me but I'll consider it this time , ONLY THIS TIME . If you don't behave and even if one curse word escapes from that small mouth of yours , I'll do more than what I did today and sadly your tears won't work at that time " he says in a dominating voice "and have breakfast" he says.

"Ian , it's Ian " I say and see his puzzled face "call me Ian please" I say , he smirks and then slowly retreats and leaves.

I get bored so easily in this big room ,at my place in my free time I slept and read books . I know you might think what a nerd I am but I read stories full of romance , drama and smut ofc smut is needed. But here there's nothing fun to do , I can just sleep and watch outside the window.

I roam in the room and lie in the bed for a good 2 hours but then I feel tired and try to get out of the room . But the guards stop me and say

"sorry but the boss has instructed you to stay in "

I try to talk to them about how bored I am and how I don't wanna escape I just want to do something better but I guess they are hardly even listening to my chatter.

After a few more hours masimo comes back in his room & I Start blabbering as soon as he enters

"Can't I get out of this room ? I know this is a forced marriage & you think I might run away but we are married now and it's in my least interest to run away also I am a doctor I always work or study or do something creative or something not boring but I'm bored sitting in this big room all alone the entire time idly doing nothing. Can you at least get me some books if you want to lock me up here?" I say in an angry but calm voice. , Fire burning throughout my body and anger takes over me.

"You are only allowed to go out of this room with me so going out is not an option, and for the books just write the names and I'll ask my guard to fetch them , and I'll try to come by more so you don't get bored also if you want I can get a TV in our room so you can watch anything you want" he says

" Do you have Netflix subscription if not then get one , I love Netflix and the series I love is available only there" I say and he laughs a little and says

"Yes yes I do have a subscription I'm not that old , a scowl on your face with a fluffy gray sweater you looked like an angry kitten " he laughs a little , my cheeks go red

"Can I get my phone too? I won't text anyone or tell anyone anything now that we are married , please?" I ask with pleading puppy eyes coz those always worked on literally everyone even my boss, hoping he'll fall for my innocent puppy eyes and give me my phone back but he doesn't fall for them .

"Look pretty.... I mean Ian , you can't use those eyes on me seriously it doesn't work and for your phone I'm sorry but I won't give it to you unless you earn my trust enough to use one" he says and leaves.

It gets dark outside and as usual we have dinner separately and I lie down and start to wonder where he might be sleeping as I'm sleeping in his bed , just by pure curiosity I go out when I see the guard asleep . I tiptoe my way out of the room and as I'm about to go down the stairs someone grabs me by my thighs and puts me over their shoulder harshly.

I scream loudly out of surprise waking almost everybody in the house and start beating the back of that man with my small fits to let me down and I know just by the back that it's masimo , my small beating doesn't even affect him it seems he didn't even feel them.

I talk to myself all the way to the room , He's gonna kill me for sure , he'll think I was trying to run away which is not true at all .

He throws me on the bed harshly and opens the bedside drawer and removes a gun and points it to my face . Well my life ends here , I can tell just by his face that he is soo angry and disappointed too which feel weird, why would he be disappointed ?

But I look at the gun and WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT , I AM SOO FUCKKKINGG DEAD!!!!!!!

A/n : MASIMO needs to control his temper or else innocent Ian will be dead by the end of this story🤌
What plot do you think this story will have?

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites