THE FIRST KISS

IAN'S POV:

"Please dont kill me please just listen to me once , I wasn't trying to run away I was just planning to go around the house and to the kitchen to get some water and a night snack that's it " I lie , of course I can't tell him that I wanted to see where he's sleeping and I don't dare to look at him , I think that if I'll look up at him I'll die by a heart attack because of his intense angry stare instead of his pointed gun.

"You , look at me when I'm fucking talking to you or else I'm really gonna shoot you " he says and I'm terrified for my life

"Didn't I tell you to behave and follow my orders? Didn't I?! Answer me , you little brat" he shouts at me

"Y..ye..y..yesss , yes and I'm sor -" he cuts me off by banging his gun on the table loudly and looks at me for a second and then lifts the gun and keeps it in the drawer, man he stills thinks that I have the guts to pick up that gun and kill him but unfortunately he doesn't know that I'm a pussy and I will never be able to shoot someone

"Dont tell me I didn't warn you before that I would do worse if you disobeyed me and that I wouldn't be responsible for what happens next " he says with a grin on his face.

He started to walk towards the bed slowly with a devilish smile and I started to move backwards, I moved and moved until I was on the edge of the bed and as I realise that he's just a step away I run fast as I can and I hear the footsteps behind me but I run to the bathroom to save myself.

Unfortunately when I try to close the door with full force as fear runs in my entire body but since he's strong he gets in and closes the door . FUCKING LOCKS IT . And I know I'm done for the day , this is the end of me

"Dont be shy kitten , I won't rape you , I ain't that kinda man but you are my lawfully wedded husband so it won't count as a rape now will it? This is normal between couples who just got married " he grins and comes closer to me as my back hits the wall and he places a hand on the right side of my head but when I try to duck and escape from the left side he brings his hand to stop me and now both of his hands are resting on either sides of my head and he slowly moves closer with his mouth just an inch away from mine.

"Don't do this , I really wasn't trying to run away I sw..sw..swear , and I haven't given you the consent to do anything to me ass..." I say with a stuttering voice but get cut off by masimo.

"As if I care about your fucking little psychological verbal consent " he says , He doesn't listen to what I am saying and suddenly I feel something soft and hot on my lips and it tastes like mint . HE IS KISSING ME , HE IS FUCKING KISS ME, HOLY SHIT, this is bad . I feel his wet hot lips smashing into mine hard and suddenly he licks my lower lip almost warning and asking me to part my lips for him to enter my mouth and I do as he wants me to because pleasure and lust has taken all over my mind and I can't seem to think straight so I let him enter my mouth and I feel his hot tongue in my mouth but when I try to bring my tongue to fight his, it's useless as his tongue dominates mine and he keeps tasting and exploring my mouth like a hungry lion searching for his meat.

Not gonna lie but oh my gawd its way too good , like fucking hell good , its the best kiss I really ever had and my body doesn't wanna stop but my brain snaps out of the pleasure and I push him away

He then moves his lips away from my mouth and brings his face below my jaw and kisses the crook of my neck and a moan slips out of my mouth as it is indeed the most sensitive area of my body , I feel embarrassed because of my moan and curse myself softly but he hears if and I feel him laugh on my neck and then he gives me small wet open mouth kisses over my entire neck my jaw and my collarbone. I grab his shoulder for grip as I feel weak in my knees by so much pleasure and dizziness. My legs go numb , the weakness isn't entirely because of our sexual moment but it's something else. He knows exactly what he is doing when he leaves hickeys on my neck , it hurts like hell but he soothes it with his tongue, He's an expert in this.

It feels like he likes my body as his hands trail over my entire body while he plants kiss on every visible part of my body and I can't help but whimper and this makes masimo go wild more and more. I start to feel soo weak in my knees that I lose my balance and almost faint away , my head feels dizzy too . I Open my eyes a little to see that masimo is carrying me in bridal style to the bed and then boom I am all knocked out.

I'm just scared of what might happen tomorrow as I wake up , will he really have sex with me when I become conscious or did he just say all that to me to make me fear him? Whatever it is I hope that we don't have sex yet I will have to have sex with him someday and that someday will never come and it won't be today or tomorrow . I can't deny that I didn't want more from him , after that amazing and needy kiss that blew my mind away and that made me faint, I wonder how good the sex will be if the kiss solely made me weak in my knees , it was a pretty good experience. Well I think we will wait and see how good and monstrous the sex is until the day I die .

A/n : a little smut was needed , also please do let me know whether the story is fast or slow✨
And Also what are/were your Halloween costumes💀🎃👹👻?

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites