Finding P.I.X.A.L

Zane’s P.O.V: 

We were searching everywhere around the city when I had an idea.

"How about we look somewhere where nobody would be at because we already tried looking at places where lots of people are at," I said. 

"Like what places?" Lloyd asked. 

"A month ago, The Rosemary Park was abandoned. Rumor has it that a doctor named Justin Adamson was found dead at the park. Police officers are still trying to figure out what really happened. What if P.I.X.A.L is there?" Nya said. 

"That’s genius, to The Rosemary Park," Lloyd said. 

I was happy that we had some sort of lead, I hope we could find P.I.X.A.L or else I will lose all hope. We arrived at The Rosemary Park. I hopped off with Lloyd and Nya behind me. We split up so it would be easier to find her. 

I looked around everywhere. I sat down on a bench, not so far away I saw a figure on the ground near a bench. I quickly ran towards it. I saw that it was P.I.X.A.L! I put a hand on her cheeks and the other under her waist. She looked unconscious. 

"P.I.X.A.L….P.I.X.A.L…wake up. P.I.X.A.L, it's me Zane," I said, my eyes becoming watery. 

I put my hand that was on her cheek to where her heart is. I felt nothing, no heartbeat. Was P.I.X.A.L gone? No this can't happen! 

"LLOYD!!!! NYA!!!" I screamed. 

A few minutes later, Lloyd and Nya came running towards me and P.I.X.A.L. 

"You found her! Is she alright?" Nya asked. 

I stayed there quietly. 

"Zane, is P.I.X.A.L alright? Why does she have her eyes closed?" Lloyd asked. 

"I..don't know," I said. 

"We need to take her to the hospital. Nya call Kai and the others," Lloyd said. 

I picked up P.I.X.A.L and took her to the Land Bounty. I didn't want to let go of her so I kept her in my arms while Nya called Kai and Lloyd drove. 

329 words