Movement

I just recently finished watching Crystallized or Season 16 and it was really good! At least I got my pixane kiss that I wanted for a million years. I think Ninjago's last Season is season 16 and it is very sad because Ninjago had ended. Me and my brother are very sad. I wrote this story before watching Season 16 and I never knew that someone was going to go in a Coma state! What a coincidence! Let's get to the story!

Time Lapse: The Next Day

I woke up from my sleep and looked at Lloyd, Skylor, and Nya sleeping. The rest went home and Cyrus had to do some work at Borg Tower. 

I got up and went to the emergency room. I waited outside until I spotted Dr.Richard. 

"Hey Zane, want to meet P.I.X.A.L?" Dr.Richard asked, walking towards me. 

"Yes, please!" I said. 

We walk in the emergency room and I find P.I.X.A.L laying down with her eyes still closed. 

"Since yesterday she has been improving. It seems that she can move her whole body, but she just needs to wake up," Dr.Richard said. 

"How would that happen?" I asked. 

"She just has to wake up by herself. If we try to wake her up ourselves like using water then there could be some sort of problem in her brain," the doctor said. 

"I got it," I said. 

The doctor left and I sat next to P.I.X.A.L. 

"You are almost there, P.I.X.A.L! I know you can do this. You can survive Coma! We can have more memories together! You and your father will be reunited. I know you can wake up, love," I said. 

I saw P.I.X.A.L's mouth become a smile. 

"P.I.X.A.L! You are doing it! Keep trying!" I said, holding her hands tightly. 

The muscles on her face were moving. Her eyes were opening slowly. 

"Zane…zane.." I heard P.I.X.A.L's soft voice. 

"Yes..yes it's me," I said, as happy tears streamed down my cheeks. 

"Z-zane…where am I?" P.I.X.A.L asked. 

"You are in a hospital. You were in Coma, I will explain everything when we get home, but right now what is more important is that you woke up!" I said.

365 words