Welcome Back Party

Zane’s P.O.V:

Dr.Richard came in and saw that P.I.X.A.L woke up. 

"Thank the Master, you have woken up! Now we have to do some breathing assistance," the doctor said. 

Dr.Richard told me to stay in the waiting room. It would take one day for P.I.X.A.L to get fully recovered, so we can take her home tomorrow. I needed to get some medicines for P.I.X.A.L. I and Lloyd decided to go to the pharmacy and get the medicine. 

We hopped on the motorcycle that Cole had brought and rode to the pharmacy. 

"Hey Zane, I think we should have a welcome back party for P.I.X.A.L," Lloyd said. 

"That's a good idea," I said, keeping my eyes on the road. 

We arrived at the pharmacy and picked up the medicine. We also bought some party supplies. When we arrived at the hospital we found everyone sitting down. Cole and Jay were playing chopsticks. Skylor and Kai were cuddling. Cyrus was on his phone probably making plans for some future inventions. Master Wu and Nya were talking. 

"Guys, I and Zane thought that we should throw a welcome back party for P.I.X.A.L," Lloyd said. 

"Yeah! That seems like a great idea," Nya said. 

"Is there going to be cake?" Cole asked. 

"Yes, there is Cole," I said, chuckling. 

"So, when do we start the decorations?" Skylor asked. 

"We were actually deciding that everyone has a part in this, so all of us will go right now to start decorating and Zane will stay here to bring P.I.X.A.L tomorrow," Lloyd said. 

Everyone liked the idea, so I sat down waiting and everyone else left to put the decorations. 

Skylor’s P.O.V:

We all arrived at the monastery and got ready to decorate. Lloyd was going to tell us what to do. 

"OK, listen up. Jay and Nya you guys are in charge of the banner. Kai and Skylor you guys are in charge of ordering the cake and picking it up tomorrow. Cole, you are in charge of blowing the balloons with me. Master Wu make sure the place looks tidy and Dr.Borg make sure everyone is doing their job right," Lloyd said. 

I and Kai went to the nearest bakery to get a welcome back cake. 

"So which one do you like?" I asked. 

"I like you," Kai said, staring at me and not the cake. 

"I mean the cakes, which cake do you like?" I asked again, pretending to be pissed, but loving his attention. 

"Oh..I like that red one and it has a little bit of orange. Perfect for the two of us," Kai said. 

"Are you kidding me? We need to get a welcome back cake for P.I.X.A.L, remember?" I asked.

"Yeah..yeah! Maybe that purple and white one," Kai said, pointing at a large circle cake that was purple at the bottom and got blended to be white at the top. There were purple, white, and silver sprinkles all around the cake and purple frosting flowers around the cake. 

"That one looks nice, love your options," I said. 

"My options are always perfect! Like you," Kai said. 

"Sir, we would like that cake by tomorrow and do you mind writing some words on it?" I asked. 

"Yup, right away, and you said to give it tomorrow, what time?" The man asked.

"Let's do, 6:30 a.m. We will come to pick it up," Kai said. 

"Ok, what words would you like on the cake?" He asked.