CHAPTER 4

HOW SWEET CAN TURN SOUR

Marcella's POV

I regained consciousness but I dreaded opening my eyes. What had happened to me or what is about to happen? The thought kept on swirling in my head as I tightened my eyes, just hope no one noticed.

"I don't need any apology whatsoever from any parent" I heard the deep masculine voice that sounded familiar, so familiar. That voice that sends chills down my spine, that voice that makes the hairs on my skin stand faster than a gush of cool breeze. The voice of my Dad.

I opened my eyes and instantly squinted them due to the brightness of the room. Mom was sitting on my bed watching Dad who was standing by the window and speaking to someone on the phone.

Alice was sitting on the couch using her phone, hissing and typing hard on it. No one had seen me yet. I tried moving my hand but it had drip on and still felt kind of numb, I guess I was in a hospital judging from the color of the walls. What had happen?

"No one should call me concerning this matter anymore. If you want to talk to me, talk to me through my lawyer in court tomorrow" Dad said and hung up. He looked visibly angry, taking calming breaths as he stood by the window.

"What do they want?" Mom asked calmly looking at Dad as if trying to calm him down from behind.

"They want to settle the issue without having to go to court" He replied refusing to face Mom.

"That is nonsense abeg, Marcella is trending on the school website for attempted gang rape and they want us to settle it peacefully?" Alice said hissing loudly.

Attempted gang rape? So I wasn't raped, I wasn't raped! Thank you Lord.

I watched as everyone turned to face me, I guess I had said that out loud. As soon as they saw my eyes open they started interrogating me but I remained silent watching them.

I wasn't raped. Thankfully God had sent an Angel to my rescue.

According to Alice, some girls had ordered pizza and had forgotten about it. So when the delivery guy arrived and saw what was happening, he quickly alerted the security office and the entire building was locked up until the police arrived. I was rushed to the hospital for quickly taken to the hospital while the entire party attendants were arrested except Kelvin and two other guys who escaped.

The Doctor stated that I had ingested Rohypnol (a drug used to incapacitate a victim) and due to the quantity I had taken it would take the grace of God for me to survive.
************************************************

"I don't care how you do it just find them, especially that one they call Kelvin" Dad was speaking to the inspector in charge of my case as we walked into court the following day. I was still weak from the drug I had ingested so Mom and Alice supported me on either side.

The Lobby was empty, Just two ladies sitting on the reception couch waiting for the court session to begin. They both looked so much alike but one of them looked slightly older and the other younger.

The younger one looked up at me and then she smiled and I smiled back at her, whatever reason she was here for must have been eating her up because her beautiful cat like eyes looked lifeless and emotionless.

I later found out why she looked so depressed. She was been accused of Murdering her boyfriend but her boyfriend had made up his mind to die in front of her so that she could hate him and move on without regrets. How painful, someone I feel her pain. Just like me we were betrayed by the people we so much loved and cherished.

Our most cherished memories of them slowly becoming a nightmare which each day that passes.

Her boyfriend killed himself in front of her turning her into a murderer.
My boyfriend lead my attempted gang rape turning me into a hurl who got what she deserved. Those were exactly what the rumors on the school website said about me.

A hurl who needed to be fucked mercilessly and got what she deserved.

Thank you all for reading .
I really appreciate it.
How Love can Turn Sour.