Dinner

Joe got into the shower got himself ready and went downstairs and saw Charlie and Olivia coloring, she was laughing, Charlie laughed a lot but she had a special kind of laugh around Olivia. She wasn't her biological mother but she was the closest she had. When Charlie was born her mother gave up leaving Joe on his own to raise a kid at 20.

Joe: "Hi Charlie Bear"
Charlie: "Hi Daddy"
Joe: "Come on let's go get ready"
Charlie: "Ok"
Olivia: "Look I have to go but I love you both and I'll see you tomorrow"
Charlie: "OK bye wiv"
*liv*
Joe got her ready-packed stuff to keep her entertained and PJs in case they were out too long, Joe got her ready in the car. They got in the car and started driving.

"Daddy can I watch a movie on my iPad" The toddler asked from the back seat  "No char were almost there" he responded looking at his phone to see that they only had 2 minutes left

"No char were almost there" he responded looking at his phone to see that they only had 2 minutes left. The word no would make any toddler mad but to Charlie, the word no meant her world was falling apart.

She started to cry kick scream, Joe was used to her meltdowns because he had raised her for 4 years. "Charlie stop," Joe said. She wouldn't stop she was crying and screaming. When they pulled into the parking lot the team was standing there. They all walked over to the car.
Joe got out and opened Charlie's door. The guys looked in to see a screaming toddler with tear-stained cheeks.

McPherson's fiancé Gracie pushed through the boys, she unbuckled Charlie and held her whispering in her ear within two minutes Charlie wasn't screaming she was breathing heavily and sniffing but she was calm. Gracie carried her in and then gave her to Joe.

"I'm sorry Daddy" Charlie apologized. "Aww, "the team said. "It's ok baby", he blew her nose. Charlie got mac'n'cheese and was very happy after that. They spent a few hours there and then got in the cars and went home. Joe looked back and saw Charlie asleep in her car seat. "Good night char"

.