Dont go

It's been a couple of weeks and now games start

It's been a couple of weeks and now games start. Now don't get me wrong Joe loves to play football, but his only problem is that he can't take his daughter with him. Now yes he probably could but she would have nowhere to go. In a couple of weeks, Joe's parents were going to go to a game so she would go then but most days and on most game weeks/Days Charlie stayed in Ohio. Charlie was born with separation anxiety. She had it from when she was a baby up to the present time. For Joe, it hurts to see his four-year-old cry. She hated that he had to leave, so when he would leave she would throw a tantrum to get him to stay. It doesn't work because he has to play but she put in the effort anyway.

It was the morning of and Joe had to go early. He stood at his daughter's doorway watching her chest rise and fall. She was so peaceful when she slept. Her blonde hair was scattered all over her pillow. Her sheets are a mess just like Joe's. She had been sick for a couple of days now, they went to the doctor I wasn't much just a cold. When she was sick her separation anxiety was even worse. A car pulled up. Ja'Marr. He nocked not realizing that Charlie was asleep. Then started banging on the door. The rest of the team showed up. Waiting on his front porch. Banging on the door, Charlie started crying at the loud noises While they were down there Joe was upstairs calming down his four-year-old. At this point, they were banging on the door. And with Charlie being sick she was extra sensitive. She cried louder as the pounding on the door got louder. Joe went down the stairs as fast as possible without falling or dropping Charlie.
he opened the front door and the team was laughing until they saw a crying toddler and an upset Joe.

"Shh princess, you're ok" Joe reassured his little girl.

Her crying calmed down and she fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Joe bring her, me and the girls will be watching her while you are playing," Gracie said
"Ok, hold on let me ask her"

"Charlie bear, do you want to go to the game"

She nodded her head. Joe ran upstairs and grabbed her clothes and a blanket for the game.

Yes, Charlie's separation anxiety was gonna go down a little bit knowing her dad was on the field playing however Joe was not gonna get to see her till the game was over nobody knew when that was gonna be it could be four hours, and could be three hours it could be two hours he didn't know. she was probably not going to be sitting up front more so in the back of the stadium just sitting in the sound would be a tiny bit quieter. She loved being right next to her dad she loved knowing that he was right there. She was always scared that he wasn't gonna come back at all she doesn't know why she always felt like that but she did.

They got there the girls took the seats and they all relaxed until the game started...

Sorry, that was so quick. Anyway. Hope you like it.