Seeking Out To See The Boyfriend

16-year-old Charlotte Lee Burrow was sneaking out of her room in the middle of the night to go see her boyfriend, but no one knew except for her little brother Landon, the two were inseparable.

1:32 the clock flashed

"Ok Charlie it's not far it's fine," she said to herself

She climbed out and jumped, and she landed, without breaking an ankle.

She started walking to his house.

Joes pov
She thought I wouldn't notice.

I got a ring notification that there was a movement by the front door.

I waited an hour for her to start walking home,
I was watching her on life360, as she made her way back to the house I looked out the window and she was with a boy, he was holding her hand, and he kissed her forehead and said goodbye, she started walking up the steps to the house when she saw me.

Charlies pov

Shit.

My boyfriend kissed my forehead and said goodbye, our hands disconnected, and he waved at me as he kept walking back home.

I started to walk up the steps when I saw it, Dad. I walked in he didn't seem mad.

Narrator pov

Charlie walked in joe hugged her kissed her forehead, if he was being honest with himself, he was glad the boy walked her home, he was worried.

He brought her to the couch and made her sit with him, he turned on a movie, he didn't want to talk about what happened he didn't want to know what she and her boyfriend did.

"Dad, are you mad," she asked with a worried tone.

"No Princess, I wish would've asked, anything could've happened to you."

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok baby, let's just watch a movie"

"Ok"

"You know your uncles are going to want to meet him"

"You don't"

"Do you want me to scare him away with my 50-question quiz"

"No" she laughed

The two fell asleep for the rest of the family to find them in the morning.

A\N sorry this is awful, I promise I'll post something better shortly.

Anyways put any requests here >

Have a wonderful week!