i hate you for what you did, and i miss you like a little kid.

It's been a week since the incident with Joe. Charlie has been spending time with her friends a lot.

she decided she wanted to spend time with her brothers. it was also game day. for Joe and Landon, he played for a year-round soccer team.

how everyone looked:

charlie

Landon

joe

Olivia

Olivia

3 youngest boys

3 youngest boys

Charlie's pov

I got dressed and did my hair. some of the team were there with their wives and kids. I walked passed my dad and didn't even look at him, I hadn't seen him for a week. he tried to talk to me I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"LOTTIE" I heard a little voice scream. Parker came running over to me hugging me.

"Hey buddy"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Joe tug on Olivia pulling her up to their room.

"Wait here I'll be right back," I said following them upstairs.

He was yelling at her saying that she turned me against him. That was this man's final straw.

I grabbed my keys and went to my boyfriend's house, turned off my location,  and went to his house. I knocked on his door said hi to his mom and went to his room. I spent an hour with him, I checked my phone a saw that Landon's game had started in 20 minutes.

"My brother's game starts soon, I have to go"

"Ok, call me if you need anything."

"Bye"

"Bye"

I grabbed my keys and went to my car, when sitting down I got a text.

                                 Joe Burrow

Charlotte

                                                         That's my name
Are you coming home?

                                                        Not to see you

I'll see you at the game I guess

                                                          see ya

The soccer game had already started by the time I got here. I found my brother at the playground and decided better here than there with Joe. but if I'm being honest, I miss having my dad to talk to. it makes me tear up thinking about it. 

The game ended and Landon won because Burrow's are winners. 

Dad's game started in 4 hours so he needed to leave soon.

Ok, Charlie, you can do this just talk to him he's your dad he loves you. you can do this.

I walked in and he was getting ready to leave. 

"Daddy, can we talk"

he turned to look at me completely surprised 

"Yeah, baby sure."

"I'm sorry about, the dress, I'm sorry about my attitude, I miss you and I need things to be okay between us again"

"No. don't be sorry, I should've been there for you and acted differently, I love you to death, Charlotte Lee Burrow, I treated you like shit, you're my daughter, and I acted like a child about it. You looked absolutely beautiful. I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I was scared of you growing up and I let that be an excuse for the way I acted. I want things to be okay between us again to"

"I still hate you for what you did, I missed too much not to talk to you"

"I missed you too. Ok, baby, I have to go play a game, but let's get ice cream together after. just you and me. your mom can get your brother something later."

"That sounds perfect to me"

"I love you Charlotte Lee Burrow "

"I love you too Dad"