2 sick baby's (one-shot)

Things have changed in the last 2 years Joe and Olivia got married and they had a baby boy named Landon, Charlie was so happy she loved her little brother so much. It was the beginning of December both of the two kids had gotten sick not horribly but they were not feeling great. Charlie is at preschool and Landon is with Robin, both parents are at work.

Charlie and Ellie were playing with blocks when all of a sudden Charlie threw up on the rug. The teacher ran over and brought Charlie to the bathroom. The teacher called Joe to come to pick her up. Joe came for practice, and when he walked in her saw Charlie sitting in a chair waiting for him.

"Mr.Burrow," the lady at the front desk said.
"Yes, sorry" He apologized and looked back at his daughter then back at the lady. "You need to sign her out please," she asked. "Yeah sure," he said signing out his daughter.

Is it you want that text message from Olivia saying that their son had also gotten sick and that she was on her way to pick up their son from his mother's house? Both parents retrieved their children and went home.

Olivia was already home when Joe and Charlie got home.

"Mommy" Charlie wined as they walked through the front door.

"Come here baby" Olivia responded sitting on the couch with the baby.

Charlie walked over and reached out for Olivia. She handed the baby over to Joe and then picked up Charlie, she swayed Charlie in her arms slowly rocking her to sleep. Charlie slept in Olivia's arms for 20 minutes before getting passed over to Joe.

Olivia fed the baby boy before saying that the two needed a bath. Olivia bathed Landon, and Joe bathed Charlie.

"Daddy I'm done in the bath," Charlie said

"No your not you've only been in here for 2 minutes."

"I want to be done, please daddy." She had begged and started to cry.

"A couple more minutes Charlie bear, then you can get in PJs and we can watch a movie, and you can sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room."

"OK?" Joe asked

"Otay"

A few minutes passed and Joe got Charlie out and helped her dress and brush her hair.

"Charlie, you need to take medicine," Joe said coming in with a cup of Benadryl.
(Do you know what I'm talking about?)

As much as she wined a complaint, she still needed to drink it. She drank it after putting up a fight for it.

Olivia brought in Landon and Charlie snuggled up to her baby brother.

"Hi baby brother, I'm your big sister, remember I'm Charlie. And I'm going to be your best friend. I Love you."

The family all snuggled up together and watched Home Alone.

After an hour Joe checked Charlie's temperature. She was down to a 100-degree fever. But it did go down.  They continued to watch a movie a sleep. Charlie was snuggled up with Landon with Joe and Olivia on either side.

The end Sorry, it was so short, I needed to post!

The end
Sorry, it was so short, I needed to post!

Put ideas here ->

:)