Chapter Seven

TW: Descriptions of burns, blood, insanity (?)

Rage.

It was around him, threatening to choke him, and growing inside of him as he grasped the monster's neck.

Black claws scratched at his arm as he dragged him across the ground. Everything was a blur. Biffle must have knocked out Frost at some point, considering the admin was no longer lashing ice at him.

Biffle's breaths were deep and ragged. There was only one thing in his line of sight. A lake a bit to the left behind Ian's house. Sigils gasped and wriggled, trying to break away from Biffle.

Biffle tightened his hold.

He knelt down beside the lake and started pulling the thrashing enderman towards it. He had done this so many times with other endermen. They couldn't teleport when being choked.

The tip of Sigils' long ear brushed the water and the scream was almost unbearable.

Biffle paused briefly. The pain from Sigils washed over himself.

Claws gripped at his shoulder and he heard a furious breath by his ear.

The avian shoved Biffle into the lake. At the last moment, he grabbed the scruff of fur on Sigils' back and the two were plunged into the water. Purple blood instantly stained the water and a flurry of bubbles erupted from Sigils' mouth before the enderman disappeared.

When Sigils was dragged in, Henwy dove for him. When his shape disappeared he pulled himself back and kicked to the surface. He saw the enderman writhing in pain on the shore, screeching. His black fur had peeled away in some spots and purple-tan skin bubbled and bled.

Henwy rushed to his side, but didn't touch him because of the water dripping from his clothes and wings. All of the pain he had knew it could never compare to the pain Sigils was feeling. His skin, literally boiling.

Henwy fumbled for a healing potion and ripped off the cork and let the bright pink-red liquid sink into Sigils' wounds. Henwy, feeling he was dry enough, cradled the enderman in his arms and wings, whispering comforts.

He vaguely noticed Ian pulling Biffle out of the lake. Biffle was trembling and his eyes were wide as he coughed water from his lungs.

Sigils soon grew still and his eyes laid half closed.

_______________________
Word Count: 374

A/N: *loud cackling* hmmmmm a cliffhanger :)
This is definitely one of my more gory chapters beside Bonds of Death Chapter 30