Chapter Sixteen

TW: Blood

Rafessor felt his heart drop.

The group had engaged in yet another battle.

Henwy and Sigils were fighting Jerome and Biffle while Florian and Frost ruthlessly attacked Ian.

Rafessor had a large gash across his chest. Dark, crimson red blood gushed from the wound and he felt like he could barely breathe. No one could help him, they were too busy fending off the corrupted trio.

Rafessor tried fumbling for a healing potion. His fingers grazed one and he removed it from his belt. Pain shot and crisscrossed through his body, threatening to paralyze his limbs. He ripped the lid off of it and was about to lift it to his lips when he saw Florian get slammed into the ground and turn limp.

A harsh crack rang through the air.

Everyone paused, only briefly, before Ian kicked Frost hard in the chest. The admin fell back and coughed. Ian whirled to Rafessor.

The potion didn't work quick enough.

Ian kicked Rafessor hard in the chest, right where his wound was.

The admin gasped and coughed. Blood splattered.

Henwy, Sigils, and Frost all tried getting to Rafessor, but Jerome and Biffle held them off.

"Raf!" Frost screamed.

Ian kicked and punched, clearly playing with Rafessor. Rafessor tried fighting back, but the loss of blood was making his head spin and his movements sloppy. At some point, Rafessor got to his feet, but he was knocked down quickly after.

Rafessor laid on the ground, defeated. Ian would leave him like this and continue to fight the others.

But that didn't happen.

Rafessor looked up at Ian. His head blocked out the sun, making him a black silhouette with rays of golden-white sun bursting from behind him, like golden hair.

But Rafessor noticed something.

Ian's eyes were bright violet.

Ian raised a scythe. It pulsed with a dangerous energy.

Rafessor turned away and squeezed his eyes shut.

Pain from his chest.

Snow red from blood.

_______________________
Word Count: 324

A/N: Ok I actually have plot now :D