Chapter Eighteen

TW: Blood, implied death

Morning.

The sun was hardly over Henwy's castle.

The sky was dark, but the growing sun casted a pale glow over the bright, white snow.

The snow crunched under Frost's white boots. This was his favorite. Not sunny enough to the point where it was hard to see with the sun bouncing off of the snow. Not warm enough to make you sweat. Not cold enough for you to freeze.

It was the one place where Frost belonged, the place where everything was not.

Frost strolled to a local spot in town, if you wanted to call this dump a town. It was a monument.

A monument for the dead.

Nico, Florian, and Rafessor's graves rested under the monument. The monument itself was a hand.

A hand with the stones in its grasp.

Frost hated it. He truly did.

"Beautiful morning isn't it?" A voice said cheerfully behind him.

All of Frost's thoughts seem to fly through his mind in a half second, along with visions. Visions of how this war would end.

Ian was standing right behind him. The monster's fist slammed into Frost's head. The admin collapsed, startled.

Frost used the snow around him and shot a blast of it into Ian's eyes. He stumbled back, grunting and whipping the snow out of his face, as Frost scrambled to stand. Ian blinked rapidly and dove for Frost, the cursed scythe that Ian had used to kill Rafessor in his hands.

Frost knew what that weapon could do. He hardly put up a fight.

Ian crashed into Frost. Snow billowed in clouds around them as Frost tried to use it to his advantage. The snow pressed into his back and threatened to freeze him.

Ian, Frost pinned so easily below him, lightly pressed the tip of the Cane of Venoms to a spot under his chin, then lightly dragged it down to Frost's heart. The pain hadn't come yet, but he knew it would.

A thought shocked him.

He was laying on Nico's grave.

Ian lifted the scythe, then drove it into Frost's heart.

__________________________

Hours after, then the admin was long dead, the snow was still stained red. His body was gone, buried by the friends he had tried so hard to protect.

The blood was spilled to bring life to a possessed monster.

_________________________
Word Count: 385

A/N: hMmMmMm don't ya love Death :D