Question:One Part of SU/SUF that I think could have been done better?

Hooo boy

Hooo boy.

ShinGodzilla20 , my good friend, there are so many things that I believe could have been done better in SU/SUF that it's almost impossible for me to narrow it down to just one thing to pick.

However, if I had to pick one that actually qualifies for both incarnations of the show, it's the writing.

Now granted, as my good friend Lurkerbelow  and I have talked about, the writing on SU didn't set writing in cartoons back 10 years like so many people on Twitter and YouTube believe.

I've seen FAR worse written shows that suck in EVERY area. Seriously, does NO ONE remember this shit that CN crapped out:

 Seriously, does NO ONE remember this shit that CN crapped out:

^What the Hell even WAS this?

Anyway, I digress from my point.

My point is that the writing in SU did enough to get by but was easily the worst aspect of the show. And that's mainly due to Rebecca's decision to have storyboard artists instead of actual writers, which is honestly why I could easily say a lot of the aspects of the show's plot turn a lot of people off.

There's also the fact that Rebecca herself isn't that great of a writer. I personally believe the best SU episodes were the ones where her husband Ian was at the helm for writing. Hell, the episode "Fragments" managed to get an Emmy Nomination. And who was the lead for that episode? Ian. Anything that man touched when it came to SU turned to gold.

So to summarize and answer your question, ShinGodzilla20 : I feel the writing could have been much better than it was.

Endie_287

JuanitasUniverse

Craftfury

Superplushman

emeraldacrystalgem34

EmeraldPlushMan

Connverse636

CL-005