Chapter 3

I stepped inside the small hallway looking for the address that Jasmine has sent me.

Since I was meeting up with Jasmine I decided to go ahead and ask her some questions. I finally found the address and knocked on the door lightly. I hears someone undo the locks and finally open the door. Jasmine's brother stood in the doorway looking annoyed.

"Who you?" He looked me up and down. "Is Jasmine here?"

"Nah.. What you want..." He spoke rudely making me furrow my eyebrows. "I want to--"

I was just about to pop off when somebody pushed him out the way. Jasmine gave him a look and looked back at me and smiled apologeticly. "Sorry about that girl, he's such an ass.." she rolled her eyes.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "I need to talk to you.""Sure what is it.??" She asked worried.

"Wanna talk it over by getting icecream??" "Okayy..." She closed the door behind her quickly as I grabbed her arm out of the small building.

"Can we slow down please" She giggled making me slow down. "Sorry" I giggled with her.

We stopped when we heard a ringing sound and tired our heads looking at an icecream man walk in our way. "Look who we found.." I chuckled and made my way to the ice cream man. "Was would you like ma'am.." He asked smiling. "Me and my friend would liike...." I stopped mid sentence a d turned around seeing Jasmine make her way over to where I was. "What you want.." I turned back around. "Can I get... That one" she pointed to the picture on the icecream stand as the man nodded his head and pulled the chocolate fudge ice cream out and handed it to her.

"And what would you like" he asked me. I tapped my chin ad finally decided. "I'll have the same one as her.." He pulled out the same one and handed it to me.

I pulled out a 5 dollar bill and put my wallet back up. "How much is it??" "2.40 ma'am.." I nodded my head and handed him the money. "Keep the change.." He smiled and nodded his head. "Thanks." He said as me and Jasmine walked away.

We walked all the way to a little park and ended up sitting on a bench.

"So then my dad whooped my brothers ass when he found out.." She said shaking her head with a smirk on her face making me laugh hard. "So your dad was really mad that he smoked." I said eating some of my ice cream. She nodded her head yes. "He sure was..." I laughed again and stopped once I realized what I was gonna talk to her about..

"Hey... What's your brothers name.." She cleared her throat and looked up at me. "What you like him or something?" I shook my head making a disgusted look. "Okay then.. His names Lucas" I nodded my head and making sure to remember his name. She looked down at he icecream and spoke again.

"Since when have you gotten so interested in my brother.." She chuckled as I looked down.

She stopped laughing looking back up from her icecream. "What.." "Well I bumped into your brother yesterday..." "How..?" She frowned. "I was making my way to the snack stand and all of a sudden this guy just bumped into me making me fall... Turns out it was your brother" I shifted in my spot uncomfortably.

"Well.. How'd you know it was him.." I looked back up at her. "Because later that day I seen a pic you posted of him on your twitter page.." She nodded her head finally understanding what I was saying.

"How did you find my Twitter anyway??" I leaned back trying to keep my tone normal. "To be honest.. I just remembered your name. Typed it up and there you were" she chuckled finishing the last of her icecream. She got up and threw her trash away and sat back down. "I actually have a good memory.." I nodded my head understanding. "My dad told me that.. Before he died."