Chapter 5

I woke up from my alarm buzzing in my ear and looked around.

That talk with Lucas last night kind of made me feel bad for him even though he's always rude to me. And when our conversation was over I called Jasmine back down to walk me outside. When she walked me outside she gave me the keys to the new apartment and told me I could start unpacking tomorrow which gave me enough time to rest.

I turned the alarm on my phone off and hopped out of bed getting ready to pack. I grabbed my pink luggage from the closet and unzipped it and opened the drawers. I grabbed all my folded shirts out and put them nice and neat inside my luggage and went on to the next drawer that had bras and panties and put them in the luggage as well.

I then heard a knock on my door which made me turn around and see Lala standing in the doorway.

"Hey babes""Hey" I smiled. She stepped inside and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I guess your leaving me.." I chuckled and got back to packing. "You could think whatever you want" I said fanning her off still packing. "No seriously.. watch when you get settled in that apartment your going to leave me." She whined as I shook my head.

"You act like I'm not gonna visit you" "Your saying that but... your gonna forget about me.." She chuckled. "Anywaysss.. can you help me pack?" I looked at her and turned back around.

"No." She still whined. "Because if I help you pack then I'm gonna be even more sad..." I sighed and continued packing. "Alright."

I finished packing in at least a few hours. I zipped my luggage up and got up off my butt stretching. I yawned and grabbed my outfit that I threw on the bed earlier and took my pajamas off putting them on. I put on my socks and grabbed my jordans that were sitting in the corner and put them on.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste getting ready to brush my teeth when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in..." I yelled turning on the faucet.

Lala stepped inside and walked in the bathroom with me putting down the toilet seat and sitting on it.

"You all done..?" I nodded my head putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. "I'm gonna miss you little girl" She joked as i chuckled still brushing my teeth.

"I actually came in here to ask you if you needed a ride" She said as I spit out the toothpaste. I wiped my mouth and nodded my head yes. "Yeah I was just about to ask you that after I was done brushing my teeth.

"Oh well are you done getting dressed and all that stuff""I just need to do my hair and I'll be ready." I said undoing my hair out of the messy bun and running my fingers through it.