Chapter 9 (part 2)

"Look.. I know this last minute but I didn't know Lala was gone show up."
I shook my head at the thought of Lala being mad at me.

One minute Lala was feeling Lucas and the next minute he turns her down and comes to me. I honestly came to the conclusion that I like Lucas but at the same time it's not really my place to say yes to him when he just turned my best friend down.

I don't even know if she's my best friend anymore at this point.

I sighed. "That still doesn't put me in a better position Lucas" he nodded his head. "I know but I'm feeling you... Don't you feel the same way?" He looked at me with a serious look on his face.

If the timing wasn't bad right now I don't what was.

"I can't tell you how I feel right now" I started. "....how could I tell you how I feel when I'm thinking about how Lala feels. Right now I feel bad like fuck for her and I'm sitting here talking with somebody she has feelings for. I'm sure those feelings didn't fade away in a couple hours."

"What you want me to do about it" I huffed. ".....Lucas.... I see you don't understand that I'm on the verge of losing my God sister. Somebody that I've fucked with since day one and she has never put me down."

"You just have to understand that those little feelings you have for me aren't enough." I stated standing up.

"Your gonna have to leave." I pulled open my door and waited for him to get up. He nodded his head and got up walking over to the door.

When he got close to me I tensed up. I didn't move.

He looked me up and down like he seen me tense up and finally brushed passed my body and outside of the door.

I quickly closed the door and leaned on it relaxing and thinking about everything that's going on at this point.

I walked over to the kitchen remembering I left my phone in there when I was talking to Lucas.

Ugh.... Lucas.

Thinking about my phone put me back to remembrance of what happened with Lucas and how I have to see what's up with Lala and how she's doing.

I honestly doubt she would be mad at me. She already knows how tight our relationship is and how we never let any boy get in the middle of it.

-----------

"Get away from my door D."

I sighed to her response when I knocked for the 10th time while she kept yelling from upstairs at the door.

After I walked all the way here she had the audacity to be mad at me.

"We need to talk L." She chuckled like she was mad.

"Exactly L." She started. "So why don't you take that L and shove it up your ass."

I started to feel anger build up inside of me.

"Look Lala. I came all this way for YOUR selfish and petty ass knowing I could be more petty than you. I respect you in a way but at the same time I'M NOT the one to be disrespected." I yelled through the outside of the door.

"This the second time you fucked with a nigga I liked with your hoeing ass" she screamed back. I mean every time she got with a boy they ended up liking me out the blue. She can't just blame that on me. Its not like I liked them back. They would always come to me talking about how they wanted to break up with Lala and get with me but I would always say no because those type of boys aren't my type and I'm not that type of girl. What Lala said pissed me off even more.