Chapter 10 part 4

DESTINY P.O.V.

I huffed eyeing Jayshawn down coldly as he sat in a different corner.

Right on the side of him was the same bitch I was not feeling from the start...... Claudia.

It's not like I'm jealous, I'm just being alert. I dont know how to trust people, well certain people, I have trust issues.

Her annoying ass was still trying to figure out what happened on his part and he was still giving her that cold shoulder for the last 15 minutes.

Just like Lucas, except towards me.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go call Chris" Jasmine said to Lucas "No what are you doing don't call him up here." He huffed.

"I'll get you some ice for your hands.." She offered as he was still acting stubborn. "Jasmine I'm good."

"Well I just need to go somewhere else...." She got up and walked inside the house.

I sighed and took her spot looking directly at Lucas while he looked away on purpose.

"Lucas..." He stayed quiet so I nudged him playfully.

"Hey at least you beat his ass" I chuckled. "That's not funny, D" he said looking at me this time.

"So you're mad at me because he violated ME, did hella shit to ME, and you're throwing that attitude my way because I was unaware he was groping my ass." He clenched his jaw at my last words.

I sighed for the hundredth time and got up to sit on his lap. "I'm sorry. But I helped you fight, if it wasn't for me, you would've got beat up."

We both suddenly chuckled.

"No but really, you didn't have to put yourself in danger-" "Danger??" This time he laughed while I had a straight face. "He had you fucked up.. And me.. He a bitch."

"Thank you."

I leaned in as he did the same making our lips touch. This kiss was filled with a lot of definition.

Definition of what it is, what this... Is. Or what we want it to be.

It was one of those slow melanin, people of color kisses. One of those 'I dont give a fuck where we are right now, I'm showing you I care about your Figure. You. Your mind. Your-'

"Great, y'all happy with each other." Jasmine said expanding the 'great'.

Our lips parted from each others and he rolled his eyes.

I pressed my lips together slightly laughing, feeling no shame.

Jasmine had a cup in her hand making me chuckle. "Drunk?" I asked. "Nop-" she burped interrupting her comment.

I shook my head and got up from off Lucas's lap and grabbed my jean jacket on the other chair and slid it on.

"Alright, y'all ready? Cause I'm hella tired.." I asked getting a 'yes' from the both of them.

"Thought you'd never ask." Jasmine sighed of relief.

Lucas got up and started to walk as the 2 of us followed.

I seen Jayshawn look at us in the corner of his eye and look back at Claudia, trying to ignore the fact he got beat up.

As Jasmine and Lucas stepped inside the house I stopped to speak.

"I know you hella mad, Lucas was like 'biNK BOOP'" I imitated Lucas's moves he did on Jayshawn, being petty.

I was pulled by Jasmine and into the house. "Leeet's go."