Chapter 6

I looked over at Lucas who was talking to some random girl he seen inside Home Depot. I sighed and looked back at the colored piece of paper in my hand, I tired matching it with the paint but I couldn't seem to find the same one. This morning Lucas woke up early in the morning and came to my apartment to see me sleeping on my pallet I made on the floor because I didn't have any furniture yet. I still don't know how he got up earlier then me, but I had got dressed and Jasmine let me use her car so we wouldn't have to walk. I had made sure I thanked her more than once and barrowed it.

Ever since we came here I've been the one to shop for everything else while Lucas was trying to get a booty call of his life from a girl that had big boobs and a big butt. I shook my head again at the thought and glanced back and seen Lucas coming in my direction with a smirk on his face like he was satisfied with his job. I chuckled inside. "Let me guess you got the number..." "And she let me touch her ass , she said it was real but her and I both know them shits was fake.."

I shook my head and tried not to laugh at the poor girl. "....But what we shoppin here for again?" "We already got the furniture and put it in Jhene's car and now we need to shop for some paint.." He sighed.

"When you gone be finished" I rolled my eyes and looked at him while dropping my hands by my sides. "If i would've know you were going to complain I wouldn't have brought you here in the first place."

"And I would've never came if I knew you was gone take this long.." I went back to matching the colors trying to ignore his mumbles. "...shop like my grandma." He mumbled.

My brows shot up and I looked over at him as he had his back turned tome like he decided to walk away. I looked at the shelves and found a pack of erasers and threw it at his head so he could get mad. "Bruh wtf" He shouted a little louder then I expected but I didn't really care so I went back to what I was doing.

I could hear his footsteps walk away with anger but I just shrugged.

I had finally found the paint color I was looking for and put it in the basket. As I was about to move my basket I accidentally hit somebody with it.

"I'm s-..." I had a straight face when I seen who I bumped into. Jayshawn. "Damn D. Still bad I see.. can't believe i had fucked that brod over yo fine ass" He looked me up and down and licked his lips."I knew from far away that that ass was yours.. so I just came by to say hey." Both of my brows shot up again. "Excuse me. I don't speak retarded nigga."

He held up his hands like he surrendered. "My bad ma.." I rolled my eyes and was about to move my basket again but he stopped me. "Where you goin?" "Why does it matter to you" I placed my hand on my hip getting tired of his stupidity.

"I wanna talk to you right quick"I looked at him like he was stupid.

"We don't have to talk about anything anymore and I'm not your concern so back the fuck off." I pushed him out the way with my basket and walked off but I felt his hand grab my arm tight.

I tried to yank my arm back but he was stronger then. I told him to let me go but he didn't. I was 2 seconds away from screaming when I felt his hand let go of my arm. I quickly looked and seen Lucas pushing him back off of me.

I stood there shocked at what was going on but I walked to the two of them and tried to stop the fight that was going to happen. "Lucas let's go.." I said putting my arm against his chest, trying to calm him down. "Yeah go home L.." Jayshawn smirked.

Lucas gripped my arm and pulled me in the back of him so he could be in front. I Lucas stepped closer to Jayshawn and Jayshawn smirkedmore like he had something up his sleeve. I studied his face and had a bad feeling about this so I stepped infront of them again. "I'm serious Lucas."