Chapter 7

Me and Lucas had got finished putting up the small items of furniture from Jasmine's car inside my apartment so she could get the medicine for their mom. Lucas decided to go to his apartment so he could go to sleep but I knew he was trying to go and meet Jayshawn when I told him not to.

I still wanted to know how him and Jayshawn knew each other but I don't want to ask him just yet. I want him to get used to me, but not close. I mean Lucas is cute but he's not my type so I'm not interested.

Jasmine probably thinks I like her brother just because I needed his help with getting my furniture but I only needed it because I needed a guys work. I chuckled to myself and sat on my bean bag chair I had bought today.

I was on my phone texting Lala asking her what she wanted to do today since I was finished with the stuff I planned. She replied and said she didn't have anything to do at the moment so I told he I would stop by so we could talk a little.

It didn't really bother me that her and Lucas had fucked or made love or whatever, because Lucas isn't my concern. I just want her to be careful with her decisions because I love her as my own sister.

Me and Lala knew each other since preschool so I guess she wouldn't have a problem telling me what was up with them.

I closed and locked the door behind me. I felt that something was wrong at the moment but I don't want to jump to anything so I quietly knocked on the door expecting no one to answer. I knew Lucas would be sneaky so I had to check up on him.

The door opened and Lucas was standing with his shirt off. I cleared my throat and looked back up at his face so it wouldn't look like I was staring.

"Tell Jasmine that I'm going to a friends house I'll be right back.." "Why do you need her to tell me this?" I sighed at his question.

"Knowing your sister ... She'll probably go looking for me when she gets back" I smiled a sarcastic smile and turned to walk off.

I heard him sigh and close the door. I made my way down and out the building and pulled my phone out to call Lala and tell her I was ready.

LALA: "Hello?"

ME:"Yeah I'm ready"

LALA:"I'm around the corner"

ME:"You know where the building is right"

LALA:"Yeah I remember" she chuckled.

ME:"Alright then I'll see you in a minute"

LALA:"Okay bye.." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

It felt like it was getting colder so I rubbed my covered arms and looked around and seen an empty bench. I walked over to it and sat down to wait for Lala hoping she would hurry up since I don't like sitting in cold weather.

I heard a honk and quickly looked in the direction the noise came from and seen Lala. I got up and made my way towards the car and got indside suddenly feeling the warmth hit my cold body.

"Hey girl" "Hey" I put on my seatbelt and relaxed in my seat as she drove to her house.

"What made you want to see me today" "I can't see my best friend" She looked at me raising her brow and looked back at the road.

"I know you." I blinked. "I know you too" I joked. "Just spill it... I can tell you want to talk to me about something"

She was making this so easy for me I couldn't even believe it. So I just chuckled. "Alright so.." I started as she turned a corner. "I was trying to talk to you about Lucas"