Chapter 2: Shocking.

y/n before he heard a loud crash from below. y/n stuck himself to a wall to see what was going on. he looked to see someone with glowing gauntlets blasting a car out of his way and holding a large bag that looked like it had some cash in it. 

the cops pulled in and pointed their guns at the man.

cop: put your hands up!

the man with the gauntlets responded by pointing one of his hands at the cop cars and blasting them with another shockwave of some sort.

???: outta my way!! I'm just a man trying ta' make an honest living here!

y/n: while dressed as a cowboy furniture store mascot?

the man turned towards the sound of y/n's voice only to be webbed in the face. 

y/n: you're new! I'm honestly glad I've got someone who poses somewhat of a threat. I was getting bored fighting the usual thugs and masked robbers!

the man ripped the webs off his face and looked to see y/n standing in front of him.

???: God Damnit. you're real?!

y/n: Living and breathing!

???: not for long you're not!

the man proceeded to shoot a shockwave at y/n. y/n dodged it and then webbed up the gauntlets.

y/n: so, you got a name for yourself? or should I just call you Cowboy cushion?

???: tha' name's Shocker!!

shocker pointed his gauntlet at y/n and shot out another shockwave, this time hitting y/n. y/n quickly got up and groaned.

y/n: okay...note that webbing up the gauntlets doesn't work...

Shocker: I ain't got time for this.

shocker started to walk away when he suddenly got kicked from behind to the ground.

y/n: don't leave now! we just met!

y/n proceeded to web up shocker to the ground. shocker broke free of the webs with his gauntlets and was then met with another kick but to the face this time.

shocker: damn...punk!

shocker started trying to escape by pointing his gauntlets to the ground and propelling himself upward and away by using the shockwaves they emitted. 

y/n: hey! we ain't done here, couch man! 

y/n  started to follow shocker.

shocker: oh for Pete's sake-I ALREADY GAVE UP THE MONEY! STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!

y/n followed shocker but then ducked behind a building.

shocker: finally! now I can-OH SHIT!!

y/n had actually gone around and was now in front of shocker. y/n kicked the man to the ground and then proceeded to destroy the gauntlets by forcefully removing them from his arms and crushing them.