Chapter 12: Something about cats being curious.

Y/n walked to his locker and started to stuff his backpack in it when he heard noises coming from across the hall.

???: Please! I'll buy you anything! just one date is all I'm asking for!

???: Tempting offer but all that begging you've been doing is ugly. Why don't you trying asking someone who's as desperate as you?

Y/n saw that the voices were coming from a guy trying to ask out a girl. Y/n hadn't seen this girl before. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She was dressed in high quality clothes which made her seem like she was a model or something. 

The girl walked away from the devastated guy and even flipped her hair back in the process. she was soon surrounded by some girls that were in awe of her.

Girl 1#: that was amazing, Felicia! How do you have so much confidence?

Felicia: It just comes naturally. Trust me, all women can have a great amount of confidence if they just work on themselves.

Felicia strutted to class with her group of fans following closely behind her. 

Y/n: weird...I don't think I've seen that girl before...

Y/n shrugged and closed his locker before heading off to class. He was unaware of the glance that Felicia had given him as she walked past him.

=====LATER=====

Y/n yawned. another hard day at school but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He headed over to the band room for the band's practice. He walked in to see the girls were preparing to play another song. However, a few seconds after he walked in, another person walked in. It was Felicia.

Felicia: Hey Liz! this where you've been hanging out?

Liz: Hey Felicia! Nice to see you made it!

MJ: Felicia? as in, the new girl from last monday?

Gwen: There was a new girl?

Liz: yeah, I talked to her yesterday and decided to invite her to check out the band.

Kitty: that makes 2 new girls, including me!

Max: I'm so tired right now.

The girls kept talking while y/n patted max on the back and reassured him.

Felicia: That's right, I'm still pretty new around here. My full name is Felicia Hardy. 

Y/n stopped and stared at Felicia. Her last name seemed familiar somehow. 

MJ: well, we should probably get back to practicing.

Kitty: yeah, we've got more of an audience so let's try to put on a great show!

Y/n sat down as the girls got started. Felicia also sat down...right next to him. Y/n was surprised but didn't say anything. The girls went on with their practice and for awhile nothing happened...and then Felicia started to talk.

Felicia: so, what's your name?

Y/n: It's Y/n. Y/n L/n. 

Felicia: Well Y/n, I recall seeing you earlier today at the lockers.

Y/n: oh, yeah, that was me. Why do you ask? 

Felicia: No reason really. But I've noticed that you're one of the few guys who hasn't been eyeing me like a piece of meat. I respect that. 

Y/n: Thanks but it's really just because my mom raised me well.

Felicia: Your mom sounds like a great person.