Special chapter: Across the Spider-verse.

(This chapter is for everyone who was wondering where y/n was during Across the spider-verse. It's probably not canon but I hope you all enjoy it none the less!)

Y/n: ...Uh...could you repeat that?

Y/n was having a weird day. well, a weirder day than usual. He just got done beating up some dude who called himself "Mysterio."

 Mysterio was some cartoon moose in a green costume with a cape. 

That was weird enough but then as he was fighting the cartoon animal, a portal appeared and a person came out of it. He wore a black and red suit like y/n did but he seemed...well, angry.

(art by Wolfsvile on twitter)

Whoever this guy was, he was skilled. He helped y/n take down the animal and then went on to explain to y/n that his name was Miguel O'hara and that he was from an alternate dimension and was in charge of dealing with anomalies in other dimensions. He was also the leader of some kinda spider-person task force. And that, dear readers, is what leads us to the current events transpiring.

Y/n: Am I on something?

Miguel: No. now i ask again, Do you want in or not?

Y/n: ...okay. I'll go see what this whole thing is about. 

Miguel nodded before putting his wrist up to his face. That's when y/n noticed that he had some kinda device on his wrist.

Miguel: Lyla? you there?

Suddenly, a holographic woman appeared.

(Art by Rariatoo on twitter)

Lyla: Hey miguel! you wrapping this up?

Miguel: yes, now can you open a portal?

Lyla: Nah you gotta say it first.

Miguel: open the portal.

Lyla: huh?

Miguel: Open the portal!

Lyla: come on!