Chapter 7: The Competition

A man had run into an empty building. he went all the way up to the fifth floor in an attempt to lose the police that had been chasing him. He went into a room and tried to find a good place to hide from the cops until they left.

However, he wasn't the only person in the room. the man was suddenly grabbed from behind before he was punched into one of the windows in the room. the man groaned in pain before he looked up to see his assailant. 

Man: who the fu-?!

Man: who the fu-?!

Y/n: you bastard.

y/n picked up the man and held him by the collar of his jacket.

Y/n: you killed the one person who i could consider a brother and for what?! HIS FUCKING CAR?!?!

Y/n pushed the man's face into another window. the moonlight poured in which gave y/n a clear view of the murder now. once y/n saw his face, he backed away and let go of the man in shock.

Y/n: "no...it can't be..."

y/n woke up to the sound of his new alarm clock. He groaned but he was also thankful that it pulled him out of another nightmare. He turned off his alarm and started to get dressed. It was a sunny Sunday and y/n was still processing the reveal of another spider-person out there.

Y/n: "I wonder if she also got bit by a spider?" 

Y/n thought about it for a while before deciding to go downstairs and get breakfast.

=====LATER====

Y/n was out on patrol again. He hoped that he'd find the new spider-person somewhere. He kept swinging around the city until he saw a car speeding through the highway with police cars chasing after it. 

y/n swung in the direction of the car and chased after it. once he was close enough, Y/n landed on the roof of the car.

Y/n: okay, it's time to stop this joyride.

Y/n proceed to look inside the car upside down from the windshield. 

Y/n: hey there! mind stopping the car for a moment?

the two people inside the car were shocked for a moment before the one sitting in the passenger seat pulled out a gun and began to shoot at Y/n. y/n dodged the Bullets and stuck himself back to the roof of the car. 

Y/n: tsk, tsk, tsk. people are so uncivilized these days.

the person who had been shooting at him stuck his head out of the passenger window and tried to shoot him again but y/n used that as a chance to grab the man and throw him out of the car before webbing him to a lamppost.