Chapter 3: Flight lessons

Inside an east bay warehouse, a bald man could be seen building something. he huffed as he put the finishing touches on his project.

???: finally, it's done. 

the man looked at the suit that he had made.

???: with this, I'll be able to get the money I need to pay off my debt. 

the man quickly put on the suit.

???: I'm sorry that I have to do something so terrible to get the money...but I'll do anything for my family.

-----MEANWHILE-----

y/n whistled to himself as he stood in the elevator of Osborn's house. harry had invited y/n over so that they could study together and hang out a bit. y/n soon heard a 'DING' sound and the elevator doors opened. y/n stepped in and was great to the sight of Norman Osborn typing on his laptop.

 y/n stepped in and was great to the sight of Norman Osborn typing on his laptop

Norman looked up from his laptop to see y/n. 

Norman: hello L/n! here to tutor my boy I presume?

y/n: yeah, is harry here?

Norman: yes. he's just in his room right now.

y/n: right. thanks, Mr.Osborn!

y/n walked over to harry's room. Norman got back to looking at his laptop. he scrolled through news articles and photos of spider-man.

Norman: damn it...who are you?

meanwhile, y/n knocked on the door of harry's room. he was surprised that it was actually left open. he opened the door all the way and looked to see that harry's room was all messed up and that his window was left open. y/n quickly went back to the living room where Norman was.

y/n: uh, Mr.Osborn? harry's not-

???: NORMAN OSBORN!

both y/n and Norman looked over to the balcony to see a man with mechanical wings and some sort of mechanical mask that resembled a fighter pilot's helmet.

(imagine that the wings aren't attached to his arms and are like the wings from spider-man homecoming.)

the man was holding harry in his arms. harry wasn't struggling in fear of falling to his death.